PDA

View Full Version : My C70

AAnickmac
Monday 20th January 2014, 22:47
little pic of the C70. thinking it needs to be a little lower and a bit noisier on the exhaust. what is too large for a tailpipe? my brother is looking at building me an exhaust and has a nice stainless rolled 4" tailpipe, but is that too large? :D23571

Biff
Monday 20th January 2014, 22:55
little pic of the C70. thinking it needs to be a little lower and a bit noisier on the exhaust. what is too large for a tailpipe? my brother is looking at building me an exhaust and has a nice stainless rolled 4" tailpipe, but is that too large? :D23571
Never to large. Give it a fat one!
Agreed a bit lower will make it look cool, also maybe paint the wheels darker?
C70geoffs is a tidy example if you need styling tips.
Where is he lately?

M-R-P
Monday 20th January 2014, 22:59
Never to large. Give it a fat one!
Agreed a bit lower will make it look cool, also maybe paint the wheels darker?
C70geoffs is a tidy example if you need styling tips.
Where is he lately?

Lower with darker wheels is a good first step. I'd go for a 4" x 3" oval tailpipe for effect without looking like a wannabe ricer.

I spoke to Geoff a while ago and he's busy changing job, moving house and looking after his health (had a few scares in the last few months) but he's still got the C70, he fitted a tasty head unit recently, with orange lights and orange I-Ponce connection ;)

theflyingbrick
Monday 20th January 2014, 22:59
4" would be the biggest id go on my own car (although I did have 6"x4" oval in my youth lol) but yeah 4" would look good and lower is always good ;)

Biff
Monday 20th January 2014, 23:03
Lower with darker wheels is a good first step. I'd go for a 4" x 3" oval tailpipe for effect without looking like a wannabe ricer.

I spoke to Geoff a while ago and he's busy changing job, moving house and looking after his health (had a few scares in the last few months) but he's still got the C70, he fitted a tasty head unit recently, with orange lights and orange I-Ponce connection ;)
Good coz he's sound & I love his saffy long time.
He never updated us with his lads ford ka. ;)

Not sure on an oval tailpipe Martin, ricers around here tend to have a slash cut pipe with a rather large box. ;)

M-R-P
Monday 20th January 2014, 23:05
Good coz he's sound & I love his saffy long time.
He never updated us with his lads ford ka. ;)

Not sure on an oval tailpipe Martin, ricers around here tend to have a slash cut pipe with a rather large box. ;)

Burnt titanium slash cut 5" jobbies round here, on everything but the cars that actually go quickly lol.

Biff
Monday 20th January 2014, 23:10
Burnt titanium slash cut 5" jobbies round here, on everything but the cars that actually go quickly lol.

My nephew has one on his 1.1 saxo. I've tried telling him but he's 16 & you know it's all about girth when your that age. ;)

M-R-P
Monday 20th January 2014, 23:16
My nephew has one on his 1.1 saxo. I've tried telling him but he's 16 & you know it's all about girth when your that age. ;)

I know mate. People take the piss outa my so-called pea shooters but they do the job nicely, suit the car and breath flames at Evos, so that's nice :)

Brett855tdi
Tuesday 21st January 2014, 10:15
I love the number plate!

Ive got a 4.5" outward rolled... a few on here take the piss
But everyone else says it sounds better than theirs lol
To be fair the 6x4 fits much better to the bumper
850 coilovers fit the C

Hopefully my C shall be a different color by the end of today :D