PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from Santa and the Elves (well the team)

Santa
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:12
Hey guys,

Firstly, Merry Christmas :)

I hope I bring you all what you were hoping tomorrow...........if I don't, well never mind :P

As those that know me will confirm, I hate being serious this time of year. Tomorrow is about the only day I have off.

Unfortunately I cannot ignore some of the goings on over the last few days.

I really want this forum to be a place where people want to come, share and questions ideas and stuff and generally have a blast. I don't want this place to be somewhere people merely visit to ask how to change oil and the such, I want this to be a place where banter can flow about anything. (Providing its legal and within the rules).

There will be disagreement, I expect it. Some people will mis-read something, thats the nature of written communication.

What I and the team here really can't tolerate is personal attacks! There really is no need.

Now, it can be hard to tell if its two friends taking the piss or if someone is personally attacking another. (After all, men show love by taking the piss out of each other). If you feel you are being personally attacked (from now, please don't retrospectively do this) please press the report post button or contact the team using the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

We will then investigate and if we believe it is a purposeful personal attack (and not a mis-understanding) we will be suspending the account of the offender for 5 days in the initial instance. (Most likely without notice. Increasing to permanent depending on circumstance).

We will also be looking at changes in the new year, so those that want to merely use this site as a car site can do and those that want to be more sociable can also be able to.

It is important, when selecting a forum to place your thread you choose the correct one. Banter bar is if you initial thread/post isn't about cars. (Though being mainly a car focused forum, cars may be mentioned during the course of the thread, this is fine). If you thread is going to be related to cars but fairly generic, use car chat.

Sorry about the negativeness of this thread. Again, we hope you have a great Christmas :)

If you wish to wish the team or each other merry christmas please reply below. If you want to send me concerns or death threats about the above (or in general) please PM me.

Cheers :)

Santa

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:15
Merry Christmas to all the VPC team another great year for the forum I believe

stribo
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:17
Happy Christmas all, see you in 2014. :D

T5frankie
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:19
merry christmas people

V70 Graham
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:46
Merry Christmas Rich, Nat and all those that make VPC what it is.....a damn fine Volvo forum.

andyb1375
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:48
I have been called a lot of things.. but never an Elf!!!! HaHa

bjpub
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 16:55
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2014, still a newbie , love the forum hope to meet some of you in person next year, until then have a guddin !!!!

t5 pete
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 17:01
Hey guys,

Firstly, Merry Christmas :)

Now, it can be hard to tell if its two friends taking the piss

Cheers :)

Santa

Merry Christmas Santa and the team first of all get my prezzies wrong and you all will pay lol
Second of all ref bold writing I don't like mini me I just carnt get rid lol

cherry1809
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 17:05
Well I ain't going anywhere. Anyone that's met me knows I'm thick skinned (very, lol)
So happy Christmas and sorry if I upset anyone next year :)

Shinsplintz 101
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 17:17
Happy Xmas one & all, eat , drink & be merry! Try not to kill the mother inlaw. See you all on the other side!cheers, morgan

abdul
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 17:58
Merry Christmas to all

jamesy12345
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 18:11
Merry Christmas folks!

mr nozzle
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 18:12
Happy Christmas all.

WOODY T5
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 18:31
Merry Chrismas one and all

BIG G
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 18:32
Merry christmas guys/gals. Hope u all enjoy!

Kingsford G
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 18:34
The best wishes to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 19:28
Happy Christmas to all,hope Santa brings you what you wished for...

850 T5s
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 19:43
Happy Christmas to all on V.P.C.U.K

tichai
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 19:48
Happy Christmas one and all. Hoping 2014 brings everyone the mods they want (except my steering wheel going to Graham)

All I need now is a nice shiny baseball bat to educate the great unwashed to the fact there is no evidence linking C70 T5 cabriolets to hairdressing :D

Have a good one guys :D

M-R-P
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 19:55
top marks to the management team this year, happy crimbo guys.

merc85
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 19:58
yep merry xmas to you all lol ;)

S70T5Chris
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 20:13
Happy Christmas everyone.

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 20:14
same from me have a great christmas all!!

munster732
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 20:18
Merry Xmas folks, here's to love and harmony in 2014

PHIL V70R
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 22:38
will this mean i get 2 kiss ppl next year......:hug:

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 22:50
Merry Xmas to all. Big thanks to Santa etc to keeping the place going for another year. I've been around long enough to realise that these minor storms will pass, like so many other tea cup based inclemency.

Here's to a joyful and prosperous 2014 (and beating Dean LOL). Sorry had to get that in. Again.

stephenevans99
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:20
Merry Christmas......loving the xmas theme :santa:

Santa
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:27
Merry Christmas......loving the xmas theme :santa:
Dave's been working hard (as usual) on it :)

WOODY T5
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:42
Merry Xmas to all. Big thanks to Santa etc to keeping the place going for another year. I've been around long enough to realise that these minor storms will pass, like so many other tea cup based inclemency.

Here's to a joyful and prosperous 2014 (and beating Dean LOL). Sorry had to get that in. Again.lol dave don't think I could handle 4 years in a row wins;D

M-R-P
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:50
So, I've spent the evening looking into chavboy's next mod... come back online and found the forum looking like a John Lewis window display... like it a lot :)

Top marks to the urchin in the background.

Volvostorm
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:51
Despite some of the comments that have been flying around recently, which is why I've been a bit quiet of late I still enjoy the forum :)

Merry Christmas to all that come on here, and the people who run it!

Hope to see you all in 2014 :D

jdavis
Tuesday 24th December 2013, 23:52
Merry Christmas to all.

Liking the festive theme aswell!

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 25th December 2013, 00:28
Festive theme is a nice touch

Pliskin
Wednesday 25th December 2013, 01:59
Merry Xmas to everyone and especially to the mods for their efforts. Hate to say it as the designated turkey baster I am already "stuffed". Have a great Xmas and New Year everyone.

Jim S70R
Wednesday 25th December 2013, 10:58
Merry Christmas to all the VPC team and of course thanks for keeping this place great!!

Have a good Christmas rich hope you and Nat have a great day.

jamesy12345
Wednesday 25th December 2013, 16:45
Cheers all have a good one , love the new forum skin ;)