PDA

View Full Version : where's best

darzmat
Friday 25th October 2013, 21:34
wheres best to get a pcv kit from?

something like this would be ideal as it comes with everything, but on ebay everything to do with pcv is from the states.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-PCV-Breather-System-Kit-850-850T400-/400585439735?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d44c0b9f7

am i aswell just going to volvo? if so does anyone know how much it will be?

thanks in advance

Darius

Kingsford G
Friday 25th October 2013, 21:36
Cost me the same price from Volvos mate.

darzmat
Friday 25th October 2013, 21:45
cool, i'l price one up tomorrow. anyone know a good dealership that would send by post/ courier?

the inverness volvo garage's parts desk is in the peugeot garage and they are bloody useless. i just sold my pug to get the volvo and thought i would never have to step foot in there again and was proper annoyed when i found out they supply the volvo's parts

Rudeyboy18
Friday 25th October 2013, 21:48
If you want mail order try Partsforvolvos.com. They delivered my within a couple of days.

Saaamon
Saturday 26th October 2013, 14:25
Try frf Volvo Swansea quoting c3, they are on here... I only use Volvo parts and wouldn't get them anywhere else, service is fantastic, big discount and are very helpful. Tell them you want a pcv kit and they'll send you everything you need.

960kg
Saturday 26th October 2013, 15:11
Just used FRF Volvo Swansea for my own PCV parts for the V70 T5 .......£97 including postage and the latest pucker parts!.....as above use C3 code for 12% off

Don`t know the link on here but the link below is the same phone number.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125

If you use aftermarket you will renew in 24months

T5frankie
Saturday 26th October 2013, 16:04
Just used FRF Volvo Swansea for my own PCV parts for the V70 T5 .......£97 including postage and the latest pucker parts!.....as above use C3 code for 12% off

Don`t know the link on here but the link below is the same phone number.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125

If you use aftermarket you will renew in 24months

jamie would of done it cheaper

960kg
Saturday 26th October 2013, 18:31
I think your calculator batteries are flat!

I checked all prices before i bought and i bought genuine Volvo parts cheaper....sorry but the question was "Where`s Best"

T5frankie
Saturday 26th October 2013, 18:43
I think your calculator batteries are flat!

I checked all prices before i bought and i bought genuine Volvo parts cheaper....sorry but the question was "Where`s Best"

so by checked you mean you had rung him? and if so told him what frf is charging? if so he would have beaten it

960kg
Saturday 26th October 2013, 19:04
Frankie, i don`t really know why you comment on others posts as they are opinions only or do you think your own opinions are always correct.

Soooooo, i have copied my invoice as i have already compared prices on site and they cannot really knock any more off there price and if they did to be at Volvo`s prices they would still be aftermarket and would need replacing after probably 24months ......but then you strip your engines twice a year so it would not effect you would it?

As said before i am only trying to help others and sometimes wonder why i get involved and post but MRP once told me off for being off, so here i am trying to help and see what i get a load of crap for my time!

So YOU compare the prices and part numbers online and see what you come up with.......Good Luck!