PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Prices are really resonable these days

Rudeyboy18
Friday 25th October 2013, 16:06
ive visited MRG Volvo and Phoenix Yamaha today and were really pleased and surprised with the Prices I have been quoted for things.

At Yamaha ive ordered a few body panels and pads and they were similar price to second hand / none colour match items on ebay. Pads were similar price but were genuine Yamaha Pads.

At MRG I Popped in to get a few bits. Oil filer, Radiator drain plug and that was only £8 total. So I thought while I was there I would get a quote to Install my new intercooler. While I was at it I asked about degassing my AC, removal of all the AC , New shorted belt, and fit new Intercooler. . . . under 140 for the whole lot. Bargin, saves me doing it all and I get a courtesy car too. So shes booked in on Tuesday to have the work done by the Pros. I could of done it no probs, but the AC thing worried me slightly. So this means I don't need to spend 2 hours in the rain doing it, cutting my hands, chemicals in the eyes and generally getting pis sed off. They also said they would do a smoke test for me to check for any leaks etc. Great guys down there, always friendly and helpful.

I think I will be checking dealers more often as I found prices for parts at MRG and cheaper the Volvo online shop I was using before.

partsforvolvos.com
Friday 25th October 2013, 16:29
that is a good price they have given u.

current retail for 850 oil filter 3517857 is £6.90+ vat.
i sell it for £5.96 inc.

mrg are well regarded with all the enthusiasts i speak to.