PDA

View Full Version : Low beam relay location

T5frankie
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:31
has anyone got a photo/diagram as to where this relay is on my v70 please

Tomcat
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:34
Try pulling the kick panel off from under the steering wheel Frankie, is it not under there?

T5frankie
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:38
Try pulling the kick panel off from under the steering wheel Frankie, is it not under there?

yeah but which one, it aint easy working under there upside down in the rain one hand with phone torch and the left hand (the wrong one)flapping about

Wobbly Dave
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:45
I've found the relay in the haynes manual - but struggle to relate the location to a physical location on the car. TBH I thought they were underneath the main fuse board below the windscreen on the O/S, accessed via torx screws - lift the FB panel out - either that or in the main fuse box behind the standard airbox (list is in the lid).

Finally there are some behind the drivers kick panel.

T5frankie
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:48
I've found the relay in the haynes manual - but struggle to relate the location to a physical location on the car. TBH I thought they were underneath the main fuse board below the windscreen on the O/S, accessed via torx screws - lift the FB panel out - either that or in the main fuse box behind the standard airbox (list is in the lid).

Finally there are some behind the drivers kick panel.
its in the cem under the steering wheel, just don't know what one

T5frankie
Monday 14th October 2013, 17:56
problem solved, faulty switch itself

Wobbly Dave
Monday 14th October 2013, 18:03
Do you need a spare? - I have one

T5frankie
Monday 14th October 2013, 18:07
Do you need a spare? - I have one

ohh yes please mate thanks