PDA

View Full Version : mechanics in the north east area

markus2k13
Wednesday 9th October 2013, 23:50
hi right i had my two front tyres replaced and the bloke said i need my lower suspension bushes replaced before can get wheels alligned i bought the bushes but my mate is unable to sort it for me and a couple people ive spoke too said it would be easier to just buy the lower suspension arms as its hard work replacing the bushes but i havent got the cash to just go out and buy two lower arms is there anyone on here from the north east area able to help me by changing the bushes and saving me from having to wait till i have the money to buy two lower arms plus probs two new tyres as the ones that are on will probs get shredded before im able to get the parts lol

cheers mark

p.s sorry about my grammer im not perfect :-P lol

jamesy12345
Thursday 10th October 2013, 03:50
North East England? That's my area!! Try Scotts Bank Motors in Southwick mate, they got a good write up in the Good Garage Guide in Car Mechanics a couple of years ago, I've used them never had a problem so far for routine stuff.

Southwick is a lovely place although maybe not for a holiday.

markus2k13
Thursday 10th October 2013, 15:41
Cheers for the help mate I'm after a road side mechanic as ain't got garage hourly rate prices lol

timbo
Thursday 10th October 2013, 16:47
Ripsta33 is in shieldon, and will do this sort of thing if you ask him at a very reasonable price?

graemewelch
Thursday 10th October 2013, 20:46
i can help you out im in the durham area. whis bush you needing changed front or rear bush. get poly bushes though, they are easier to fit