PDA

View Full Version : Right side foot rest S60 D5 GEARTRONIC

welderone
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 16:43
Does any body know if its possible to get a foot rest for the drivers side on a geartronic D5, when I do motorway driving cannot find a good spot when on cruise control to rest my right foot except against the side wall carpet. Peter

Squirtydog
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 19:39
Never heard of one. Can't say i have ever felt the need for one for my right foot but being a shortarse i could do with a bigger one for my left foot.

stephenevans99
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 19:46
Mine hasn't got a foot rest as such, but it does have a shaped section with a rubber pad which acts as the footrest.

welderone
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 20:53
Did contact Volvo asked about a pad on the carpet but said never seen one, donot want to mark the carpet too much .As I do a lot of motorway driving I use the cruise control for speed and the right foot I place on the drivers side curved side wall but its directly on the carpet.

welderone
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 20:54
Mine hasn't got a foot rest as such, but it does have a shaped section with a rubber pad which acts as the footrest.

What model is yours then .Peter

stephenevans99
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 21:22
It's a 2004 model. Just re-read the thread, sorry....the foot rest I have is for your left foot against the centre console NOT on the outside near the accelerator. Apologies Peter for the confusion.

That'll teach me to red the posts properly....lol