PDA

View Full Version : NW combined forums meet, Rishworth, 27th October

RobbieH
Monday 9th September 2013, 21:36
OK, as the serious two-wheeled season is ending and my ear has been bent a couple of times recently (again LOL).

NW meet.

27th October, 11am onwards. Usual place The Malthouse, Rishworth, nr Halifax (http://www.malthouserishworth.co.uk/).

270 Oldham Road,
Rishworth,
Sowerby Bridge,
Halifax.
HX6 4QB

I'll post up on VOC and T5D5 as well. Post up as soon as possible on either thread. That way I can let The Malthouse know in advance.

If we get up to 30 attending AND eating, we'll be downstairs in the room behind the bar. Any more and we can probably have the upstairs function room to ourselves so the sooner you post up, the better.

List:

RobbieH

daza-b
Monday 9th September 2013, 21:40
May be interested, will have to see who is going :) Im sure Stephenevans99 will be interested too :)

stephenevans99
Monday 9th September 2013, 21:43
Love to attend...BUT I'm in Egypt from the 24th :)

munster732
Monday 9th September 2013, 21:43
Im up for it

daza-b
Monday 9th September 2013, 21:46
ahhh yea i forgot... lucky bugga lol

PHIL V70R
Monday 9th September 2013, 22:21
might be at this if not in the south of France:funkybana,,

abdul
Monday 9th September 2013, 23:52
Hope to make it

bonelorry
Wednesday 11th September 2013, 14:36
I will most definitely be attending this one, Looking forward to it!

If I still have the Gul in my ownership then this will actually be the first meeting I have attended in a Volvo LOL.

I will hopefully be bringing a friend along too who will either be driving an 855R or P1 Laser Blue V70R, We will both be eating.

List:
RobbieH
Bonelorry
Simon Marsh

abdul
Thursday 12th September 2013, 01:23
Are we having 2 north west meets in october

RobbieH
Sunday 13th October 2013, 23:24
Bump, reminder. Any more for any more?

So far across the 3 forums:

RobbieH
Bonelorry
Simon Marsh
pacman67
cumbrianmale
Daza-B
strbryan +1
peacey
XRC2
DAC +1

Need to know numbers by mid-week after next so I can tell the Malthouse how many are sitting down to eat. Ta

daza-b
Sunday 13th October 2013, 23:26
I need to put me as a maybe mate as the 850 may not be ready at this rate :( Wont be eating anyway :)

Daz

Immingham
Monday 14th October 2013, 07:11
I'm on my hols :( bugger!

RobbieH
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:26
Bump.

Confirmed as eating:

RobbieH
Bonelorry
Simon Marsh
pacman67
cumbrianmale
strbryan +1
peacey
XRC2
DAC +1
DTP + Graingey
Urban Tiger
Abdul

Final call will be Wednesday evening when I'll confirm numbers with the Malthouse. After that anyone else wishing to eat will have to take your chances on tables being available and as we know it can get popular there.

bonelorry
Wednesday 23rd October 2013, 06:56
Just a quick heads up to people, The clocks go back on the 27th so dont forget and be there an hour too early also!

Its easily forgotten :)

t5 pete
Thursday 24th October 2013, 19:03
Just seen this can me and mini me still come food is a must tho we dont like empty bellies

RobbieH
Thursday 24th October 2013, 20:41
Confirmed as eating

RobbieH
Bonelorry
Simon Marsh
pacman67
cumbrianmale +1
strbryan +1
peacey
XRC2
DTP + Graingey
Urban Tiger
Abdul
Pookie
TT82
Hazium74
t5pete +1

Numbers confirmed with the Malthouse. Anyone else turns up on the day you'll have to check with the Malthouse if they can fit you in.

See you all Sunday :wavey:

abdul
Sunday 27th October 2013, 17:37
Had a good time nice to meet old and new fases nice food

munster732
Sunday 27th October 2013, 19:28
Had a good afternoon out, met some sound fellow enthusiasts and saw Foam man marks ex laser V70R he never stops talking about in the flesh for the first time :D
Nice car Abdul!

V70 Graham
Sunday 27th October 2013, 19:49
Glad you had a good meet guy's.....any pic's ?

bonelorry
Sunday 27th October 2013, 20:39
Had a good afternoon out, met some sound fellow enthusiasts and saw Foam man marks ex laser V70R he never stops talking about in the flesh for the first time :D
Nice car Abdul!

Was a bit of a wet one on the way home wasnt it! Hope you enjoyed the scenic route although with the weather visability was poor.

Hope I didnt hold you up in the Corolla LOL ;)

V70 Graham
Sunday 27th October 2013, 20:51
Hope I didnt hold you up in the Corolla LOL ;)

From Gul T5R to Corolla....ouch

bonelorry
Sunday 27th October 2013, 22:40
From Gul T5R to Corolla....ouch

Not really, I doubt that I would have been attending the meeting today if I still had the Gul as the weather was horrendous.

The Corolla is ideal for a winter runabout, I had one this time last year and it served me well. Infact having a cheap £1000 winter hack is very enjoyable, It gets abused, Never gets washed and if it snows and I have to dump it then its no biggie.

I would be pulling my hair out running the Gul through winter, I will buy or build something else interesting for next March/April.