PDA

View Full Version : Volvo drivers don't always get it right

claymore
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yxNw9H4pjg

Tomcat
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:14
Cant help but feel that if they weren't hogging all the bleedin road he wouldnt have had to attempt to overtake like that, I feel sorry for the guy.

p fandango
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:15
i can understand the frustration with all those bikes blocking the road, but he's very lucky he didn't knock any one off

Rudeyboy18
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:28
Being a Volvo driver and a biker I think the bikers were being tossers just as much as the Volvo driver. Ps I bet he would aced the overtake in an XC90 though

LiamT4
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:37
I bet he would aced the overtake in an XC90 though

classic lol

martybelfastt5
Sunday 8th September 2013, 20:45
nuts but lucky too

iancho
Monday 9th September 2013, 08:04
Cant help but feel that if they weren't hogging all the bleedin road he wouldnt have had to attempt to overtake like that, I feel sorry for the guy.

Well said I agree....

oblark
Monday 9th September 2013, 08:09
Being a biker myself I think both bikers and the S60 driver where both knobs.

martybelfastt5
Monday 9th September 2013, 11:16
who in their right mind would mount a grass verge that could be hiding anything to overtake few hundred meters of bikes at that speed lol not right in the head if you ask me yes bikers may have influenced his decision but come on lol

p fandango
Monday 9th September 2013, 12:07
who in their right mind would mount a grass verge that could be hiding anything to overtake few hundred meters of bikes at that speed lol not right in the head if you ask me yes bikers may have influenced his decision but come on lol
it wasn't too overtake anything quite like that group of bikes, but yes i've done it (don't ask lol)

Santa
Monday 9th September 2013, 12:33
I have to agree, both the bikers and the S60 were Knobs.

Cam
Friday 13th September 2013, 21:05
were the bikers doing the speed limit if yes then the drivers a knob and deserved it even if they were going slow which is a bit daft was it really that important to pass the bikes or his skill level of driving

rikcougar
Friday 13th September 2013, 21:40
Difficult to pass judgment on the bikes, we don`t know the full story

S60 driver though is clearly a knob and got what he deserved

LiamT4
Saturday 14th September 2013, 18:52
It doesn't really matter what the bikers were doing, who the **** does an overtake like that???? The driver is numpty.

stribo
Saturday 14th September 2013, 18:56
Definitely drivers fault, what was he thinking? He's in a Volvo, drive through the bikers.

Squirtydog
Thursday 26th September 2013, 08:21

Dumb overtake, and he let the frustration cause him to make a stupid decision. But the situation arose just as much due to the bikers' inconsideration.