PDA

View Full Version : North West meet October time?

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 19:50
After the recent success of the DT meet at Wrexham, anyone up for another North West meet in October? Thinking of a location in Lancashire, as I know a guy from Carlisle will be coming down, and Wrexham may be a bit far.

Tomcat
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:03
Yeah I'd be up for it, must make sure the car's running a little better next time though for the after meet sillyness.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:07
Yeah I'd be up for it, must make sure the car's running a little better next time though for the after meet sillyness.

After meet sillyness, don't know what you mean....lol. Where do you think would be good venue wise? What's happened to Immingham as well, do you know please TC? Sorry about all the questions!!

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:08
I'd be up for one, but limited to only a few dates in October.

How about a meet at Botany Bay? easy access, mahoosive car park, something for the wives & kids inside.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:13
I'd be up for one, but limited to only a few dates in October.

How about a meet at Botany Bay? easy access, mahoosive car park, something for the wives & kids inside.

Not a bad idea, and certainly handy for most of us. What dates can you make?

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:16
Unfortunately I've only got the weekends 5th/6th & 19th/20th

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:17
Unfortunately I've only got the weekends 5th/6th & 19th/20th

19-20th is best for me, for payday reasons...........especially if the kids and mrs did come along.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:20
We need Mr Smithson in his Golf now, as he's promised to bring some bits down for me(dump valve and another strutbrace). Andy, can you make this?

Tomcat
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:27
Not seen Mr Immingham for ages, I was only wondering today where he's gone. Provided it's on a weekend I'm fairly flexible on dates and Botany Bay sounds like a great idea, not been there for years.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:30
Not seen Mr Immingham for ages, I was only wondering today where he's gone. Provided it's on a weekend I'm fairly flexible on dates and Botany Bay sounds like a great idea, not been there for years.

He seemed to vanish end of July I think it was, cos it was his wedding anniversary at the same time as mine. Hope he's still got Gul, as he was having a few issues.

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:31
You know me...full of good ideas ;) apart from the one involving a traffic cone and a transvestite called Trevor :(

Tomcat
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:33
He seemed to vanish end of July I think it was, cos it was his wedding anniversary at the same time as mine. Hope he's still got Gul, as he was having a few issues.

Oh, I didn't know. Suppose we'll just have to wait for him to surface.

You know me...full of good ideas ;) apart from the one involving a traffic cone and a transvestite called Trevor :(

I er.... I dread to think what the traffic cone was used for...lol.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 20:59
Oh, I didn't know. Suppose we'll just have to wait for him to surface.

I er.... I dread to think what the traffic cone was used for...lol.

I think we should give him a shout. I'll PM him so he receives at least an e-mail.

daza-b
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:01
There is a place near the Reebok stadium that the BMW lot used to go too, had a place that had good food and also enough parking for lots of people, just a thought for you all

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:03
There is a place near the Reebok stadium that the BMW lot used to go too, had a place that had good food and also enough parking for lots of people, just a thought for you all

Cheers Daza, next junction to Botany Bay, so also handy for all.

daza-b
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:04
BL6 6JW

Its around that area somewhere but cant remember for the life of me what the food place was called

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:13
Bolton W are playing at home on the 19th.....that would make anywhere near the Reebok a nightmare. It would have to be 20th for there IMO.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:16
Bolton W are playing at home on the 19th.....that would make anywhere near the Reebok a nightmare. It would have to be 20th for there IMO.

Bolton who? Good point, so Sunday the 20th then?

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:21
This will be a rare 'meet' outing for my R, with new headlights.

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:30
Sunday the 20th is good.....Botany Bay still gets my vote. But I'm easy if the Reebok is better for others :)

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 21:33
Sunday the 20th is good.....Botany Bay still gets my vote. But I'm easy if the Reebok is better for others :)

My mrs is also easy, well in my dreams she is. Reebok or Botany bay are about 4 miles apart, so I'm OK with either.

Biff
Saturday 7th September 2013, 22:57
I'd be up for this, hopefully we'll be sorted brakes & suspension wise by then. Dunno about the awd. I could drive up & meet you guys somewhere on the way? Boltons not that far really & will help me get some confidence in the bullion. Lol
I don't work Sundays anymore either so happy days!

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 23:00
I'd be up for this, hopefully we'll be sorted brakes & suspension wise by then. Dunno about the awd. I could drive up & meet you guys somewhere on the way? Boltons not that far really & will help me get some confidence in the bullion. Lol
I don't work Sundays anymore either so happy days!

We hope to see you at this meet Biff, and the awd doesn't matter to us. Look forward to meeting the elusive Wrexhamer.

Biff
Saturday 7th September 2013, 23:09
We hope to see you at this meet Biff, and the awd doesn't matter to us. Look forward to meeting the elusive Wrexhamer.
Ha ha. I know mate, I couldn't get a day off now but I'm strictly Monday -Friday now with work, its affected my health (plus 2 stag do's) so I'm calming with the working all hours & am doing more on the weekends.
Be good to meet you guys, met a few fellow Volvo owners last weekend & although we all come from different walks in life its good to be able to talk volvo's. I'm the odd guy around here but my brother in law is coming around to them after driving mine. We may have a new member soon I hope. Lol

Immingham
Sunday 8th September 2013, 10:50
I have returned:eclipsee_, have you missed me:uglyhamme? not been in for a while due to little one being poorly and the fact i blew the gearbox up in the gul oops:wallbash:. anyhow i'm up for the 20th at any destination.

foammanmark
Sunday 8th September 2013, 10:51
I have returned:eclipsee_, have you missed me:uglyhamme? not been in for a while due to little one being poorly and the fact i blew the gearbox up in the gul oops:wallbash:. anyhow i'm up for the 20th at any destination.

Good to hear from you!! Little one better I hope? Gearbox sorted and I would imagine expensive?

abdul
Sunday 8th September 2013, 12:38
Hope to make this meet

stephenevans99
Sunday 8th September 2013, 17:15
It'd be a pleasure to see the Laser again Abdul.

And you too of course :) lol

foammanmark
Sunday 8th September 2013, 18:17
Hope to make this meet

Nice one Abdul. Might give Seb a shout as well.

Immingham
Sunday 8th September 2013, 21:14
Good to hear from you!! Little one better I hope? Gearbox sorted and I would imagine expensive?
Little one all well and good thanks. Gearbox sorted (ish) well it moves now so that's a bonus :)

abdul
Thursday 12th September 2013, 01:21
Are we having 2nort west meets in october

Immingham
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 19:32
Is this still happening? If so when and where :)

foammanmark
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 19:37
Is this still happening? If so when and where :)

Subject to checking, I think we've pencilled in the 20/10/13 at Botany Bay. How's that for you?

foammanmark
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 19:38
Are we having 2nort west meets in october

Hi Abdul, do you mean the Rishworth one the weekend after this one as well?

abdul
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 20:46
Hi Abdul, do you mean the Rishworth one the weekend after this one as well?

Yes thats the one will try to attend both

foammanmark
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 22:24
Yes thats the one will try to attend both

I'll just be doing the Botany Bay one as I'm away with the kids the weekend after.

bonelorry
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 22:31
I am going to the Rishworth one but might be in my other halfs Fiesta if the Gul has sold by then!

abdul
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 22:46
I am going to the Rishworth one but might be in my other halfs Fiesta if the Gul has sold by then!

i thought u might be coming in a laser blue

bonelorry
Wednesday 18th September 2013, 22:48
i thought u might be coming in a laser blue

Yes you are right Abdul I might get a lift with my friend, He said he wanted to attend :)

Immingham
Thursday 19th September 2013, 07:29
20th is fine for me, see you there :)

stephenevans99
Thursday 19th September 2013, 16:55
Quick update:

Sunday 20th October - 12.00PM - Location Botany Bay (http://www.botanybay.co.uk/) at Junction 8 of the M61.

Stephenevans99
Tomcat
Biff
Immingham
Foammanmark
Nosh
OktaneJay
Farmer
Abdul

Feel free to add your name :)

Should be a good meet.

Immingham
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:14
Is this still going ahead? :B_steerin:

daza-b
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:49
I dont think my car will be ready which is a shame :(

Immingham
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:54
I dont think my car will be ready which is a shame :(
You've got 2 weeks, plenty of time :uglyhamme :)

Tomcat
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:55
Booo!!!!, pull your finger out!.. You've made some awesome progress so far...

daza-b
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:57
hahaha so much to do so little time lol ill give it my best but no promises, would be nice if it was ready but was planning to tax it Nov 1st as dont wanna loose a month on tax :(

Immingham
Thursday 10th October 2013, 22:59
Its a challenge, do you accept it? Lol

daza-b
Thursday 10th October 2013, 23:01
hahaha! ermmm ill ask the audience lol erm no ill take a 50/50 instead! lol

Immingham
Thursday 10th October 2013, 23:04
Phone a friend?? :hidesbehi

daza-b
Thursday 10th October 2013, 23:12
already done... well txt on whatsapp haha

Liddo
Friday 11th October 2013, 14:08
1, Stephenevans99
2, Tomcat
3, Biff
4, Immingham
5, Foammanmark
6, Nosh
7, OktaneJay
8, Farmer
9, Abdul
10, Liddo (tentatively as out on the pop the night before :D )

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 20:38
Can't believe that this meet is only a week tomorrow. Hope the weather stays fine for us. I'll be in my R, as Gul is away until March, and the C70 has a badly seizing caliper which will be sorted last week of the month.

Immingham
Saturday 12th October 2013, 20:55
Hope my gearbox mount turns up before then :) because it's proper buggered :(

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:00
Hope my gearbox mount turns up before then :) because it's proper buggered :(

If it doesn't, then one of us will come and pick you up.

Immingham
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:06
Cheers bud, worst case scenario, I'll pinch her xc90 :)

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:07
Cheers bud, worst case scenario, I'll pinch her xc90 :)

I'd like to see the XC90, cos it looks awesome in the pics I've seen.

daza-b
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:15
Can't believe that this meet is only a week tomorrow. Hope the weather stays fine for us. I'll be in my R, as Gul is away until March, and the C70 has a badly seizing caliper which will be sorted last week of the month.

Mark I have a caliper if u need one? Is it front or rear?

Immingham
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:16
Cheers :B_thumb: I got to use it today :) ( only because the bugger needed diesel)

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:18
Mark I have a caliper if u need one? Is it front or rear?

It's the front offside, but the upper carrier bolt is knacked. New discs and pads also required after only 6 months.

daza-b
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:21
It's the front offside, but the upper carrier bolt is knacked. New discs and pads also required after only 6 months.

Bloody hell not good, well if you want the caliper let me know u can have it as for the bolt, get one 1 size smaller, get a big hammer and hit it on as hard as you can, should come off them, had to do same on the 850

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:24
Bloody hell not good, well if you want the caliper let me know u can have it as for the bolt, get one 1 size smaller, get a big hammer and hit it on as hard as you can, should come off them, had to do same on the 850

Cheers Daza. I ended up with a 9/16" socket on the bolt, but still couldn't crack it. I'm going to try and loosen the lower bolt, and swing the carrier to the side, and hope it frees the upper.

daza-b
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:26
Have you not got a blow torch? If not get one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUTANE-MINI-SMALL-WIRELESS-BLOW-LAMP-TORCH-COOK-JEWELLER-SOLDERING-WELDING-TOOL-/231049509160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35cb9fb928

That will do as thats what I use, on the head of the bolt and on the carrier near the thread, keep it on for ages and then try again with that socket, should free it, thats the way id do it anyway lol

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:30
Have you not got a blow torch? If not get one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUTANE-MINI-SMALL-WIRELESS-BLOW-LAMP-TORCH-COOK-JEWELLER-SOLDERING-WELDING-TOOL-/231049509160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35cb9fb928

That will do as thats what I use, on the head of the bolt and on the carrier near the thread, keep it on for ages and then try again with that socket, should free it, thats the way id do it anyway lol

No blowtorch, but we have a good hair dryer. Cheers for the tip.

graemewelch

oi thats my tip of the day. get your own:uglyhamme

V70 Graham
Ahhhhh......looks like the 'Bromance' is alive and well lol

daza-b
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:31
lmao just helping a fellow Volvo owner as everyone else would

graemewelch
Saturday 12th October 2013, 21:34
lmao just helping a fellow Volvo owner as everyone else would

haha worth there wieght in gold those things. but so is the huge mell hammer i have with cut down shaft

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 22:33
Anyway, back on topic. Look forward to seeing everyone, and I hope that Botany Bay don't mind a load of Volvos on their car park. Mind you, our other halves might be spending in the place, so they can't complain.

graemewelch
Saturday 12th October 2013, 22:40
botany bay, isnt that int he sydney area of australia

foammanmark
Saturday 12th October 2013, 22:49

You better set off if you're coming to the meet.

foammanmark
Sunday 13th October 2013, 20:59
I've decided to put Gul back on the road, and have done the taxdisc online. If it arrives in time, then Gul should make this meet.

Immingham
Sunday 13th October 2013, 22:31

Bugger, I'll have to get fuel...:)

foammanmark
Saturday 19th October 2013, 15:37
Sorry, I can't make this meet, as I'm off to Germany on Monday, and need to fix a machine at the UK warehouse on Sunday.

Tomcat
Saturday 19th October 2013, 15:45
Sorry, I can't make this meet, as I'm off to Germany on Monday, and need to fix a machine at the UK warehouse on Sunday.

Booo!!!!!... You suck!!...Lmao... Sorry Mark,maybe next time eh?

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 17:00
Another one who organises a meet then doesn't bloody go ;)

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 17:26
Taxed the gul for bugger all then. Lol

Tomcat
Saturday 19th October 2013, 17:28
No you've not... I wanna see it!!.

daza-b
Saturday 19th October 2013, 17:28
My car is nowhere near ready im afraid, so in the words or Dragons Den... Im out lol

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:00
Mine needs a bath first, just finished a trip to Bridlington via immingham and back it's ££££in filthy :)

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:06
Mines been washed today Au Naturale :) Thunder & Lightening here a few hours ago....

MoleT-5R
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:16
sorry guys won't be making this one, which is a pitty as I'd not mentioned coming along, but really wanted to pop along and swell the numbers, but finances are tight and I've just bought another V70 as a donor for the AWD R's manual conversion, so hopefully we'll be able to bring it along to a meet early next year

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:31
Right Who's coming,
Immingham,
Tomcat,
Stephenevans99.

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:35
Right Who's coming,

Immingham
Tomcat
Mr99
Nosh
Oktane Jay
Farmer Graham
Deathy
Biff
Abdul

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:40
Immingham
Tomcat
Mr99
Nosh
Oktane Jay
Farmer Graham
Deathy
Biff
Abdul
You not coming? :shifty:

deathrider311271
Saturday 19th October 2013, 20:42
You not coming? :shifty:
Mr Evans doesnt have a choice anymore he is legally obliged too go too every show lol

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:03
I'll deffo be there :)

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:15
Might leave mine dirty. It looks used :)

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:19
We're probably all going to meet up at Car Park B.....by the helipad :)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Funny/screen-capture-8.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Funny/screen-capture-8.jpg.html)

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:23
Car park a is a better option as it's huge. And all the old duffers use b to park the nissans and Hondas. (Car park dings are a certainty )

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:25
We'll see what happens when we get there....if you see a bunch of shady characters standing in the rain next to some Ovlovs....join in lol

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:31
will do :)

V70 Graham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:50
Have a great meet chaps, remember the camera's us 'Southern Softies' like piccys......wanna see what you lot look like too lol

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 21:55
wanna see what you lot look like too lol

you don't, trust me you really DON'T....:scared::scared:

Tomcat
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:00
Well I was going to wash the car, right up until the torrential rain and thunder and lightening kicked in... Maybe I'll get chance in the morning then...

Tomcat
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:00
I'll deffo be there :)

Good, I'll bring those wiper blanks for you..

deathrider311271
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:02
Have a great meet chaps, remember the camera's us 'Southern Softies' like piccys......wanna see what you lot look like too lol

you have already seen my ugly mug Graham lol

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:04
Well I was going to wash the car, right up until the torrential rain and thunder and lightening kicked in... Maybe I'll get chance in the morning then...
I've just thrown some car shampoo over mine, then let the weather sort it over night..

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:06
you have already seen my ugly mug Graham lol

are you joining us tomorrow?..

daza-b
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:10
RIght im gonna come down in the D5 for a hour ;)

stephenevans99
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:15
Good stuff :B_thumb:

Immingham
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:20
RIght im gonna come down in the D5 for a hour ;)

Good man :)

deathrider311271
Saturday 19th October 2013, 22:57
are you joining us tomorrow?..

yes matey im Deathy on the list lol

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 02:23
yes matey im Deathy on the list lol

Oh yea!! Lol

daza-b
Sunday 20th October 2013, 08:16
Sorry guys been up all night with dam toothache, trip to dentist on Monday, gonna try sleep now have a good meet guys

stephenevans99
Sunday 20th October 2013, 08:29
Soft ar$e ;)

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 09:03
Soft ar$e ;)
Pmsl!!! :ices_rofl

stephenevans99
Sunday 20th October 2013, 17:59
Had a good laugh at todays meet - really good turnout and it stayed DRY. Here's a few pics:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/BotanyBay.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/BotanyBay.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04889.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04889.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04913.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04913.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04891.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04891.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04915.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04915.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04916.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04916.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04944.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04944.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04919.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04919.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04917.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04917.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04921.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04921.jpg.html)

stephenevans99
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:05
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04904.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04904.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04955.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04955.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04905.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04905.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04908.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04908.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04930.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04930.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04933.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04933.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04928.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04928.jpg.html)

And there's always one....or two

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04938.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04938.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04946.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04946.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04961.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04961.jpg.html)

MoleT-5R
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:12
looks like a great meet, shame I missed this one, will try harder to make the next one

V70 Graham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:16
Certainly had some cracking motors there, hopefully we'll try and get up next year to see some of you.

Tomcat
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:21
Thanks for the photo's Ste, think that's the best photo of my car I've seen to date..

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:21
Best photo bomb ever :)

stephenevans99
Sunday 20th October 2013, 18:31
Photobombing must run in the Immingham household lol

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04942.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04942.jpg.html)

abdul
Sunday 20th October 2013, 19:35
Very nice meet nice to meet new and old faces

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:00
Photobombing must run in the Immingham household lol

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04942.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stephenevans99/media/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Botany%20Bay%202013/DSC04942.jpg.html)

I've taught him well :)

Tomcat
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:08
Id just like to point out that the loud crunching noise as I left was me going the wrong way across the car park and nearly ripping the bottom of the car off when the ground suddenly plumeted from under me...:(

stribo
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:26
Who let the diesel in? :P Great pics, looks like a good meet.

Biff
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:26
Tc your cars looking proper on that mate. ;)
In fact everyone's car looks awesome, glad you had the weather & hope you thought of me getting wet through.
Promise in 2014 myself & the bullion will commit to making it to a meet. We had big words today as she made me bleed for the millionth time.

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:30
Id just like to point out that the loud crunching noise as I left was me going the wrong way across the car park and nearly ripping the bottom of the car off when the ground suddenly plumeted from under me...:(

Good lad, leave in style I say.... :uglyhamme

Tomcat
Sunday 20th October 2013, 20:31
Good lad, leave in style I say.... :uglyhamme

Lol..aye, leave half your car behind when you leave.

dionbullock
Monday 21st October 2013, 10:39
Looks like a good meet! Liking the S40! Was that a T5?

Sorry couldnt make it, had a mate's leaving do on the sat night so my head was sore on the sunday :D

Will try and make the next, hopefully with a few mods done to the 240! :)

abdul
Monday 21st October 2013, 12:20
Wheres foammanmark ? Hes missed the meet

stephenevans99
Monday 21st October 2013, 17:40
Looks like a good meet! Liking the S40! Was that a T5?

That's Nosh's Rocket Fuelled T5.....one seriously quick motor.

Wheres foammanmark ? Hes missed the meet

He missed his own meet ;) lol. Work commitments.