PDA

View Full Version : Any strange ritual cleaning??

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:07
As above washed and leather Blacky off tonight and i noticed that i fold the mirror's partially in so i can clean the gap between the painted bit and the plastic housing that fits to the door lol and the obligatory blowing down the gap to disperse sitting water pmsl my neighbours do think i have a issue with cleaning lol

What strange ritual's do you guys do when cleaning your motors??:cuckoo:

Harvey
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:35
No I don't,I just make sure the windows are closed before the brushes start to spin.:redface:
That is in the works van.

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:38
Dont you just love it if your vehicle has rear manual window winder's? lol done that a few times with cars and car washes lol

S70T5Chris
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:38
I clean my car in my underpants, the neighbours seem to like it. Does that count? :funkybana

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:40
I clean my car in my underpants, the neighbours seem to like it. Does that count? :funkybana

lmfao, i must try that

p fandango
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:43
i try not to make eye contact while the Kosovans clean mine, feel more obliged to give them a tip if i see that weeping dog look on there face

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:45
i try not to make eye contact while the Kosovans clean mine, feel more obliged to give them a tip if i see that weeping dog look on there face

you never sprayed the washers whilst there cleaning lmfao

Kingsford G
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:47
Lately I`ve been playing Angry birds while mine is being washed.Does that count?

p fandango
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:48
you never sprayed the washers whilst there cleaning lmfao
never been tempted too, till now lol

Jamest5r
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:54
Always have a fag and a can of coke, find if i offer the Kosavans a fag before they start i get a top job :)

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 21:07
Lately I`ve been playing Angry birds while mine is being washed.Does that count?

?? angry birds??

M-R-P
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 21:07
I do the blowing the water out of the handles and mirrors thing but what gets the strangest looks from the locals is when I'm cleaning the steering wheel. I'm sure you can imagine why lol

merc85
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 21:10
I do the blowing the water out of the handles and mirrors thing but what gets the strangest looks from the locals is when I'm cleaning the steering wheel. I'm sure you can imagine why lol

lol im struggling with the steering wheel thing lol??

Biff
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 23:37
When I had my Astra gte 16v the water used to sit in the plastic trim around the window & no chamois would get it. I used to slam the doors & boot a few times to save on water marks later. My neighbours thought I was mad. Lol
I was OCD on that car though. Polished 5 maybe 6 times a week & always garaged. Used to bike to work if it rained.
That is love. Lol

M-R-P
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 00:32
lol im struggling with the steering wheel thing lol??

when you rub leather care into the lower half of the wheel, it can look a bit dodgy from outside ;)

JUDGENINJA
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 02:19
I tend to concentrate on one area and often forget the rest of the car. I had beautiful door hinges once.

But general the odd habit I have is not washing the car!!

theflyingbrick
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 18:05
I take my interior out to hoover it..well the front seats come out and I pop off the rear bench seat and fold down the backs to get all the nooks and crannys ;)

nobananas
Thursday 5th September 2013, 21:34
I've almost learnt how to say 'don't go near the rusty bits !' in Polish !