PDA

View Full Version : Experience with MIJ exhausts

Nutternick
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 12:44
Has anybody had any experience with these exhausts??

stribo
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 13:03
Has anybody had any experience with these exhausts??

Quite a few owners on the Cougar forum had exhausts from them, and on the whole they were happy with them.

Volvostorm
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 20:09
Part of my exhaust is from MIJ, they did a great job, as they were working a drawing, it fits a treat :)

emm
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 22:16
My exhaust is from them - cat back system. I have to say fantastic service and really happy with it.

claymore
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 22:32
had an exhaust made for a crx turbo, fantastic job

Nutternick
Wednesday 4th September 2013, 23:00
Thinking about trying them out from cat back but was also thinking about a decat system but I guess they use the original downpipe and cut it so would struggle with the MOT. Are the systems loud??

stephenevans99
Saturday 7th September 2013, 14:39
I've read that they produce 'questionable' work ...just google 'MIJ exhaust reviews (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=MIJ+exhaust+reviews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox&channel=rcs&gws_rd=cr&ei=sS0rUrKmO4aShQftuID4Dg)' and read the first few results.

graemewelch
Saturday 7th September 2013, 15:20
ive used them befor for a few bits and bobs. i once got them to weld some pipes together thinking it would save me some work. big mistake. i rewelded them as i wouldnt send them out in the state they were. i find them quiet expensive to. but delivery if buying online is alway quick. theres a lot of good and bad custom exhaust shops. do your research befor comiting