PDA

View Full Version : Power Engineering Uxbridge Dyno Day.

Simon
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 11:55
I'm looking at arranging a Dyno day at Power Engineering Uxbridge Middlesex in the near future - probably late November. Can anyone else who is interested please put their name down on the list. It will be a combined Volvo/Saab meet.

1. Simon

Andrew
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 12:27
I'm looking at arranging a Dyno day at Power Engineering Uxbridge Middlesex in the near future - probably late November. Can anyone else who is interested please put their name down on the list. It will be a combined Volvo/Saab meet.

1. Simon

I'm interested just depends on the day.

Simon
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 12:40
I've actually booked Saturday 19th November now. Cost will be £40.00 inc VAT.

Directions...

http://www.powerengineering.co.uk/acatalog/aboutus.htm#location

Andrew
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 12:42
Will let you know - Mothers birthday....

Andrew
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 15:52
You're the Simon from PFV?

Cool - bought many a bit from PFV - nice to put a name to a company. Hopefully I can make the day.... I'll be in touch.

Andrew.

SaffronC70
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 17:26
I'll be there - already on the VOC list !

Let's hope the weather stays better than last time and that Simon can make a personal appearance !

Thanks

Chris

Simon
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 18:20
I will be there this time! Unfortunately or fortunately depending on which way you look at it I got the keys to my new house the day before the last PE (didn't have a date at the time of booking PE) so I was busy moving furniture that weekend! I know what I would rather have been doing! Looking forward to getting my S60 on the rollers.

Andrew
Monday 31st October 2005, 09:49
Right all arranged deffo count me in. Should arrive about 8.30/9am

spesh
Monday 31st October 2005, 18:21
As long as I get mine set up, I will be there, there is enough room with ther sabbs and VOC???????

Engineer
Monday 31st October 2005, 18:56
I will be there this time! Unfortunately or fortunately depending on which way you look at it I got the keys to my new house the day before the last PE (didn't have a date at the time of booking PE) so I was busy moving furniture that weekend! I know what I would rather have been doing! Looking forward to getting my S60 on the rollers.

Simon, will be there for the crack, any chance you could bring some door pins for my R? Bit cheeky I know but if you don't ask..............................

siamblue
Monday 31st October 2005, 22:03
I'll be there too to spectate ;)

Andrew
Monday 31st October 2005, 23:20
I'm coming - all confirmed - want to do a base on the car before RICA etc... Gary be good to see you again...

siamblue
Tuesday 1st November 2005, 02:28
I'm coming - all confirmed - want to do a base on the car before RICA etc... Gary be good to see you again...

Feelings mutual mate, Can't wait for the 13th either mate.

Vikingxl
Tuesday 1st November 2005, 02:39
Would love to come but i am best man at a wedding that day so dont think i will get away with it.

Andrew
Tuesday 1st November 2005, 09:17
Would love to come but i am best man at a wedding that day so dont think i will get away with it.

Hmmm couldn't you just nip out :P

Simon
Tuesday 15th November 2005, 16:46
Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. They are predicting cold weather :B_blite:

Andrew
Tuesday 15th November 2005, 16:52
Yup - I'll be there.

siamblue
Tuesday 15th November 2005, 16:59
I am still going ;)

Engineer
Tuesday 15th November 2005, 17:06
Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. They are predicting cold weather :B_blite:Should up the power figures then, got me door pins ready?

Simon
Friday 18th November 2005, 12:15
Got me door pins ready?

Nearly forgot! :rolleyes2

Engineer
Friday 18th November 2005, 12:28
Nearly forgot! :rolleyes2 Not advisable mate..........................:nutkick:

Andrew
Friday 18th November 2005, 14:53
Simon - I paid / bought some this afternoon off one of your chaps.

If your around tomorrow AM (before lunch) can you bring mine down too if not I'll just wait for the postman to bring them.

Simon
Friday 18th November 2005, 23:12
I'm 99% sure they went in the post today, sorry...