PDA

View Full Version : RR day at AET Wakefield, November. Who's up for it?

Pages : [1] 2

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 17:19
I've decided to go for a RR day at AET Wakefield in November as last year, in conjunction with other forums. Who's up for it please, and what day's suit?

Obviously this isn't central, so I thought splitting them Northern/Southern may be best, if someone would like to take the Southern one on please?

deathrider311271
Friday 2nd August 2013, 17:20
im deffo up for this Mark, any Sunday in November is good for me mate

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 17:22
1) Deathrider 311271
2) Foammanmark
3)

timbo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 17:55
Yup stick me down, as long as I'm not working but won't know until closer to the date.

T5frankie
Friday 2nd August 2013, 17:58
make sure you have all day if you're going to this one lol

timbo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 18:13
Ah yeh it's the hub dyno int it?!?! What is it about 40 mins per car frankie? Sure some top banter will make the hours fly by!

T5frankie
Friday 2nd August 2013, 18:15
Ah yeh it's the hub dyno int it?!?! What is it about 40 mins per car frankie? Sure some top banter will make the hours fly by!

yeah backache and sore feet from standing up all day sure makes the hours fly by, it was about an hr per car mate

V70 Graham
Friday 2nd August 2013, 18:24
Guess the joint North/South one has been scrapped then

t5 pete
Friday 2nd August 2013, 18:42
Ill be up for it I need to sort the car our and see mr Williams about mapping

stribo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 18:55

Looks like it mate. As I said to Mark when he first started trying to arrange it, it's too hard to arrange one for everyone, as they all want different places. Maybe try for another one at Power Engineering, but then others want to go to the Gosport one. :slap:

V70 Graham
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:12
You can never keep everybody happy all of the time.

Maybe I should buy a portable RR and do a door step service !

munster732
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:15
I'll strap the Grandad-mobile onto the machine...count me in Mark
On condition that Frankie comes and tries to rip the tyre off the rim again on the -----------
I left that bit blank as by November I'm guessing at least 2 more car changes will have transpired lol

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:22

It has Graham, after I sussed out that the AET day is being talked about within the wider Volvo circle. Makes sense to have a Northern day there, and let you Southerners sort your own day.

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:23

If Nosh does his catering again, then the drinks and food help keep us all going as well. No pressure there Nosh............

T5frankie
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:24
I'll strap the Grandad-mobile onto the machine...count me in Mark
On condition that Frankie comes and tries to rip the tyre off the rim again on the -----------
I left that bit blank as by November I'm guessing at least 2 more car changes will have transpired lol

lol cheers, i won't be making that trip mate, very stressful last time lol

stribo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:27
lol cheers, i won't be making that trip mate, very stressful last time lol

How do you fancy Power Engineering again?

T5frankie
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:28
How do you fancy Power Engineering again?

jamsport was good for me lol

stribo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:32
jamsport was good for me lol

Jamsport's good for us too, do you want to start a thread, or shall I?

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:32
Looks like it mate. As I said to Mark when he first started trying to arrange it, it's too hard to arrange one for everyone, as they all want different places. Maybe try for another one at Power Engineering, but then others want to go to the Gosport one. :slap:

Exactly, a central one to suit all is difficult. I was on the verge of running a poll but didn't get that far.

stribo
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:36
Exactly, a central one to suit all is difficult. I was on the verge of running a poll but didn't get that far.

I did warn you lol. Trying to arrange anything like this is a poison chalice I.M.O., some have been done successfully, but that's more luck than judgement.

T5frankie
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:38
Jamsport's good for us too, do you want to start a thread, or shall I?

thinking about it steve, ill only have september as thats when my tax runs out then i dont think i'll be re-taxing as its gonna be my winter project, and as we already have trax and avon in september could be too much?

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:40
thinking about it steve, ill only have september as thats when my tax runs out then i dont think i'll be re-taxing as its gonna be my winter project, and as we already have trax and avon in september could be too much?

I got some dates from Jam-Sport for Sept/Oct, which I'll try and find for you.

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 19:41
The reply from Jam-Sport:-

I’m guessing you would want a Saturday booking?

To be fair there’s no minimum but maximum would be 20, could be more if needed, but would need plenty of notice, like over 4-5 weeks.

Runs would be £45 each, but price could come down slightly if there was enough running.

As for notice in general, as much as possible would be needed so that we don’t book any work in that day.

The next available Saturdays are in September now, so as of today the 7th / 21st / 28th and 5th October onwards.

smithy
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:43
I might be interested in this in November .the 940 will be nicely run in by then and tuned up abit so another rolling road session wouldn't go a miss .

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:44
I might be interested in this in November .the 940 will be nicely run in by then and tuned up abit so another rolling road session wouldn't go a miss .

Northern or Southern, as we've split now...........

smithy
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:50
Northern or Southern, as we've split now...........

The isn't a southerner s one in November mate

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:54
The isn't a southerner s one in November mate

I think Frankie or Stribo are raising a thread soon for a Southern one. You're more than welcome at the Wakefield one and we can run 15-20 cars, as they've speeded the whole thing up since last year.

graemewelch
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:58
isnt wakefield around the midlands. plastic northerners if you ask me lol

smithy
Friday 2nd August 2013, 20:58
Waiting is not a problem on my car best go on last because it only have 140 whp anyway so it will give you all something to laugh at lol

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 21:05
Waiting is not a problem on my car best go on last because it only have 140 whp anyway so it will give you all something to laugh at lol

I'll put you on the list, and I look forward to seeing the 140whp 940.....lol.

smithy
Friday 2nd August 2013, 21:33
I'll put you on the list, and I look forward to seeing the 140whp 940.....lol.

It's scary see your own car on the rollers being reved to death lol

foammanmark
Friday 2nd August 2013, 21:49
It's scary see your own car on the rollers being reved to death lol

I've only been on 1 RR day, and my car ran first. It did scare me as I'd only had the car a few weeks, and had no idea what might be wrong with her.

smithy
Friday 2nd August 2013, 23:10
I've only been on 1 RR day, and my car ran first. It did scare me as I'd only had the car a few weeks, and had no idea what might be wrong with her.

I've been on a few now mate and you get used to it and seing your car get thraped lol

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 17:40
isnt wakefield around the midlands. plastic northerners if you ask me lol

Can you make this Graeme? Only a short'ish jaunt down the A1, and it'd be good to see your S60.

WOODY T5
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 18:25
Put me down for it mark:)

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 18:59
Put me down for it mark:)

On the list mate. I'll probably request £5.00 deposits nearer to the time like I did last year please. I'll PM peeps in a month or so.

Tomcat
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 19:30
Put me down as well please, want to know where I stand with this thing..(The car that is lol)

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 19:32
Put me down as well please, want to know where I stand with this thing..(The car that is lol)

Nice one TC. That's 2 from the right side of the Pennines. Are you sorted after last Saturday with your car?

bonelorry
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:08
As mentioned on T5D5 if its on a Sunday I will attend but wont be running the car, Be good to put some faces to names!

deathrider311271
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:11
As mentioned on T5D5 if its on a Sunday I will attend but wont be running the car, Be good to put some faces to names!

will definatly be a sunday mate

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:16

Just in case you haven't made the connection, I'm V70 BFC on T5D5 who was talking to you last night.

bonelorry
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:21
Just in case you haven't made the connection, I'm V70 BFC on T5D5 who was talking to you last night.

I half guessed with the Gul ;)

graemewelch
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:22
Can you make this Graeme? Only a short'ish jaunt down the A1, and it'd be good to see your S60.

id like to go but in all honesty ive got no idea whats going on with my foot. things arnt going as well as id hoped.

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:24
id like to go but in all honesty ive got no idea whats going on with my foot. things arnt going as well as id hoped.

OK mate, hope it heals soon. We are talking November, so I really hope that you're better by then.

foammanmark
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:25
I half guessed with the Gul ;)

I like to use a different name on each forum, but don't know why really...........

graemewelch
Saturday 3rd August 2013, 21:35
OK mate, hope it heals soon. We are talking November, so I really hope that you're better by then.

hope so but been told could be upto 8 weeks befor i get plastic surgery. maybe telling doctor i was going to kick him in the head if he touched my foot didnt help. but he should understand im very sensitive about it being touch due to the nerves been exposed.

foammanmark
Sunday 11th August 2013, 13:54
We're asking for a small non-returnable deposit of £5.00 to secure places on this day please, so if you want the Paypal details, please let me know. It is to be held on Sunday 24/11/13.

graemewelch
Sunday 11th August 2013, 14:51
i should know on friday if i can make it

foammanmark
Sunday 11th August 2013, 15:04
i should know on friday if i can make it

Fingers crossed that you can Graeme.

stephenevans99
Sunday 11th August 2013, 15:15
Really looking forward to this and finally putting some faces to names - should be a good day out.

foammanmark
Monday 12th August 2013, 19:43
We're asking for a small non-returnable deposit of £5.00 to secure places on this day please, so if you want the Paypal details, please let me know. It is to be held on Sunday 24/11/13.

Paid deposits:-

1) Munster
2) Timbo
3) StephenEvans99
4) Nosh
5) Foammanmark

foammanmark
Monday 12th August 2013, 20:45

1) Munster
2) Timbo
3) StephenEvans99
4) Nosh
5) Foammanmark
6) Woody T5

Tomcat
Monday 12th August 2013, 20:49
I wanna come but it'll be the weekend before I can pay a deposit. :(

foammanmark
Monday 12th August 2013, 20:58
I wanna come but it'll be the weekend before I can pay a deposit. :(

No probs TC. Let me know when you're ready and I'll PM you the Paypal details.

foammanmark
Saturday 17th August 2013, 20:52
Anybody else for this RR day please? It's a while off yet, but it'd be good to firm numbers up sooner rather than later.

smithson007
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:02
Ill be attending hopefully mate but only as a spectator and for the crack. Wouldn't want to show you all up with the power of the golf. Lol.

stephenevans99
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:04
Nice one......don't worry though, you won't be the only Spectator - there is another 'non runner'.

foammanmark
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:06
Ill be attending hopefully mate but only as a spectator and for the crack. Wouldn't want to show you all up with the power of the golf. Lol.

Andy, good to hear from you and I meant to call you back. Don't suppose you've still got a dv going please? lol.

foammanmark
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:07
Nice one......don't worry though, you won't be the only Spectator - there is another 'non runner'.

The number of spectators the last time we did this RR day was amazing. More the merrier............

smithson007
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:15
I would run it but it would knacker up my warranty and I need that intact at the min as having a few issues.

Andy, good to hear from you and I meant to call you back. Don't suppose you've still got a dv going please? lol.

Yes still got DV and strut brace if your still after it mate.

foammanmark
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:17
I would run it but it would knacker up my warranty and I need that intact at the min as having a few issues.

Yes still got DV and strut brace if your still after it mate.

Hope your car is OK mate, saying you have a few issues?

Defo have the strutbrace and a dv off you please, but when suits you now mate?

smithson007
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:21
I'll give you a ring tomorrow night mate if your going to be around and well see what we can sort out.

foammanmark
Saturday 17th August 2013, 21:29
I'll give you a ring tomorrow night mate if your going to be around and well see what we can sort out.

I'm off work now until the 27th mate, so I'm around more than normal.

stephenevans99
Thursday 22nd August 2013, 22:14

1) Munster
2) Timbo
3) StephenEvans99
4) Nosh
5) Foammanmark
6) Woody T5
7) Tomcat

claymore
Friday 23rd August 2013, 08:38
Yep, I'll have another go :)

stephenevans99
Friday 23rd August 2013, 11:01
Still a few places available Colin if you want to stick your name down......Nosh is just asking for a £5 deposit to secure a place :)

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 18:28
We have 13 runners in total, but still places for a few more, if anyone's interested.

T5frankie
Saturday 7th September 2013, 18:35
When is this?

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 18:42
When is this?

I think it's the 24/11, but will check.

foammanmark
Saturday 7th September 2013, 18:43
It is the 24/11. You in Frankie?

Immingham
Sunday 8th September 2013, 22:22
I'll come and spectate :)

graemewelch
Monday 9th September 2013, 13:16
i rekon ill be able to make this one. who dose the deposit go to. how many runs do you get. id like to compare a two different maps but not paying twice

stephenevans99
Monday 9th September 2013, 13:44
It'd be great to meet up Graeme if you came to this.... :B_thumb: I think you only get 1 run though.

The £5 deposit goes to Nosh who's organising the day....I'll pm you his PayPal address if you like.

graemewelch
Monday 9th September 2013, 13:49
yes if you dont mind. guess i can always ask about two runs. hopfully ill have a few extra mods done by then. be good to put faces to names. havnt meet many on this forum. when i was on the ford scene i always had people around fitting mods and custom fabrications.

jdavis
Monday 9th September 2013, 13:51
was a good turnout last year. I'm working on 24th :-(

stephenevans99
Monday 9th September 2013, 14:40
I'll come and spectate :)

Shall I add your name to the spectators list ? It'd be nice to see the Gul run though ;)

yes if you dont mind. guess i can always ask about two runs. hopfully ill have a few extra mods done by then. be good to put faces to names. havnt meet many on this forum. when i was on the ford scene i always had people around fitting mods and custom fabrications.

PM'd with details sir :)

stephenevans99
Monday 9th September 2013, 16:26
A quick list for the day:

THE LIST OF RUNNERS

stephenevans99 ...... deposit paid :)
jizz monkey
deathrider ...... deposit paid :)
nosh ..... deposit paid :)
hurdy
foammanmark...... deposit paid :)
munster ..... deposit paid :)
timbo .... deposit paid :)
smithy
woodyt5....deposit paid :)
Tomcat .... deposit paid :)
Seb
Graeme Welch

Spectators List

Shane
Daza-B?
Immingham?

nosh
Monday 9th September 2013, 17:18
It'd be great to meet up Graeme if you came to this.... :B_thumb: I think you only get 1 run though.

The £5 deposit goes to Nosh who's organising the day....I'll pm you his PayPal address if you like.

last year most of us got 2/3 runs & get the print out of the best one :)
cant see it being any different this year

stephenevans99
Sunday 15th September 2013, 20:00
AET DYNO DAY ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24TH 2013

Location: AET Motorsport, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton WF6 1TE. AET Website Linky (http://www.aet-motorsport.co.uk/services/details/dyno)

The cost will be £45 for the run on the Hub Dyno. Maximum of 15 on the dyno starting at 09.00.

A small £5 deposit required to secure your place :B_thumb:

A quick list for the day:

THE LIST OF RUNNERS

jizz monkey
hurdy .... deposit paid :)
foammanmark...... deposit paid :)
smithy
woodyt5....deposit paid :)
Seb
Graeme Welch .... deposit paid :)
OktaneJay .... deposit paid :)

Spectators List

Shane
Daza-B
Immingham

stephenevans99
Tuesday 17th September 2013, 18:58
This dyno day is now up to the limit of 15 and is unfortunately closed to new runners unless someone drops out. Massive thanks to all those who are coming - it's gonna be a great day !!

UPDATED LIST OF RUNNERS

jizz monkey ..... deposit paid :)
hurdy ..... deposit paid:)
foammanmark ..... deposit paid :)
woodyt5 .... deposit paid :)
Graeme Welch ..... deposit paid :)
OktaneJay ..... deposit paid :)
Smithy ..... PM Sent
Seb ..... PM Sent
Pacman .....

Spectators List

Shane
Daza-B
Immingham

DAC
Monday 23rd September 2013, 11:29
Hi - is this still at AET wakefield - or changed venue ?

I would like to come and spectate, meet some of you all with my new purchase 850T5R

cheers David

deathrider311271
Monday 23rd September 2013, 11:59
Hi - is this still at AET wakefield - or changed venue ?

I would like to come and spectate, meet some of you all with my new purchase 850T5R

cheers David
Yes mate still at Normanton Wakefield

DAC
Monday 23rd September 2013, 13:06
excellent - I will put it in my diary

unfortunately dont want to put the car on the rollers at the moment

cheers
David

deathrider311271
Monday 23rd September 2013, 13:14

cheers
David
no worries mate, the more the merrier was a good meet last year

foammanmark
Monday 23rd September 2013, 17:20

cheers
David

You will bring Gul to this day though will you, so I can see her please?

DAC
Thursday 26th September 2013, 11:26
yes I will bring the gul

be good to meet a few faces

cheers David

bonelorry
Thursday 26th September 2013, 11:30
I doubt I will be attending this now as I am no longer in a Volvo, Hope you guys have a good one.

Cheers

smithy
Thursday 26th September 2013, 13:29
I won't be attending this one ether

stephenevans99
Thursday 26th September 2013, 13:50
That's a shame - maybe next time. Thanks for letting us know anyway :)

Just 1 remaining slot available for a Runner on the Dyno

hurdy ..... deposit paid :)
Seb ..... PM Sent :confused:
Pacman ..... deposit paid :)

Spectators List

Shane
Daza-B
Immingham
DAC

graemewelch
Friday 18th October 2013, 15:45
looking forward to this. car is ready except for tax.

Tomcat
Friday 18th October 2013, 17:13
looking forward to this. car is ready except for tax.

Lol... Ditto...

daza-b
Friday 18th October 2013, 17:18
Ill be making a pass on this.

Tomcat
Friday 18th October 2013, 17:25
Ill be making a pass on this.

Booo!!!!....

daza-b
Friday 18th October 2013, 17:31
Booo!!!!....

lol :)

nosh
Friday 18th October 2013, 21:46
looking forward to this.. :)

Immingham
Friday 18th October 2013, 21:53
Dilemma! do i put mine on the rollers???? peepo

shepbomb
Friday 18th October 2013, 22:02
Due to been crazily busy lately, and not doing anything Volvo, I think I will attend this, no RR for me though as the leggy is still a work in progress....

nosh
Friday 18th October 2013, 22:42
Dilemma! do i put mine on the rollers???? peepo

you can do if you want mate .. theres only one space left :)

graemewelch
Friday 18th October 2013, 22:48
how many runs per person nosh. im hoping to test two different maps

Tomcat
Friday 18th October 2013, 23:10
I only need one run, just curious what it's got now...

nosh
Saturday 19th October 2013, 00:47
how many runs per person nosh. im hoping to test two different maps

im sure that wont be a problem .. most of us had a couple of runs last year :)

graemewelch
Saturday 19th October 2013, 13:59
cant wait for this. dying to see if my mods have made any difference.

Immingham
Sunday 20th October 2013, 19:05
Deposit has been payed, get my name on the list for a run. Fingers in ears and wait for the bang!!!
It least Tomcat can give us a lift home. :B_thumb:

T5frankie
Sunday 20th October 2013, 19:11
cant wait for this. dying to see if my mods have made any difference.

different dyno different results lol

stephenevans99
Sunday 20th October 2013, 19:30
List of Runners

hurdy ..... deposit paid :)
Seb .....
Pacman ..... deposit paid :)
Immingham .... deposit paid :)

Spectators List

Shane
DAC

nosh
Sunday 20th October 2013, 21:56
thanks steve.....

graemewelch
Sunday 20th October 2013, 22:22
different dyno different results lol

thats true but ill be able to compare the graphs ans see if power delivery has changed or anything like that. be a intresting day anyway as im going back to stg 2 for a short while

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 19:47
This has come round fairly quickly, been asked to update the thread with a few more details.

It's gonna be a busy day this Sunday with 14 cars going on the dyno....with this in mind the starting time is gonna be 08.00

For those who ever never been to AET (most of us probably), their address is:

AET Motorsport (http://www.aet-motorsport.co.uk/)
Normanton Industrial Estate
Unit 14 Beckbridge Road
Normanton
West Yorkshire
WF6 1TE

Clicky Here for Map (http://www.aet-motorsport.co.uk/contact)

The list of runners (in no particular order)

Stephenevans99
Jizz monkey
Deathrider
Nosh
Hurdy
Foammanmark
Munster
Timbo
Woodyt5
Tomcat
Graeme Welch
Oktanejay
Pacman
Immingham

And to the Winner goes this

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/nosh695/WP_20131111_11_43_11_Pro_zps33df4f15.jpg (http://s1138.photobucket.com/user/nosh695/media/WP_20131111_11_43_11_Pro_zps33df4f15.jpg.html)

Looking forward to Sunday :eclipsee_

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 19:50
Nice trophy, I'll be getting some for the Southern dyno day in Feb, I'll have a pound with you that the top 10 Northern cars don't produce as many bhp as the top 10 Southern lot :Handshake

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 19:53
Nice trophy, I'll be getting some for the Southern dyno day in Feb, I'll have a pound with you that the top 10 Northern cars don't produce as many bhp as the top 10 Southern lot :Handshake

Brilliant.....tell you what, lets make it a £5 wager and the takings go to the winners chosen Charity.

Tomcat
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 19:56
Ste it's looking increasingly likely that I wont be able to make this, got little to no money at the moment so cant afford it. Appologies bud.

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 19:59
It'll be a shame if you miss it mate but I know where you're coming from. You'll be missed TC.

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:07
Brilliant.....tell you what, lets make it a £5 wager and the takings go to the winners chosen Charity.

Done, I'll let you know who to send the fiver to lol

T5frankie
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:37

you sure about that? with nosh, hurdy and dean? although hurdy drives a golf

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:43
you sure about that? with nosh, hurdy and dean? although hurdy drives a golf

We'll be fine, we have you.....and at least 3 S60R's

T5frankie
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:46
We'll be fine, we have you.....and at least 3 S60R's

nosh and hurdys are 450bhp lol

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:48
nosh and hurdys are 450bhp lol

Nosh and Hurdy's are only 2 cars

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:55
You're forgetting the R34 GTR that Octane's bringing :)

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:57

Yeah yeah and we got M-R-P's recently remapped ex plod !

merc85
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:58

lol

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 20:58
lol.....I'm hoping my D5 will make the top 10 !! pmsl

WOODY T5
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:01
hope i can crack over 350 bhp this time?

deathrider311271
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:02
After speaking too Nosh today the start time has been brought forward too an 8am start not 9am

T5frankie
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:02

you wont know with a hub dyno, its all guess work

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:03
I'm hoping to beat my personal best.......125.5bhp

WOODY T5
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:03
you wont know with a hub dyno, its all guess workthought these were better?

deathrider311271
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:04
shame you cant make it Frankie

stephenevans99
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:06
After speaking too Nosh today the start time has been brought forward too an 8am start not 9am

The colder the air intake temps the better eh !! Lets start at 05.00 :) lol

T5frankie
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:16
shame you cant make it Frankie

still running it in mate

nosh
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:47
you wont know with a hub dyno, its all guess work

Guess work ???

smithy
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:51
Hub dynos normally run only whp I surposed the guess work would be crank power .but that is good I only like whp anyway lol.and regarding the 5 pounds bet were does the north and South devide so I know were I belong

Nealevo
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:55
Hub dynos normally run only whp I surposed the guess work would be crank power .but that is good I only like whp anyway lol.and regarding the 5 pounds bet were does the north and South devide so I know were I belong

We have our own grouping!!

V70 Graham
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 21:57
.....and regarding the 5 pounds bet were does the north and South devide so I know were I belong

With 140 bhp mate I don't think you'll trouble the 'top 10' lol

graemewelch
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 22:09

me to but think ive left it to late. so ill have to hope to break 330 bhp

ill be there for 8. hoping to catch up for a bit crack on befor it gets to busy

deathrider311271
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 22:18
me to but think ive left it to late. so ill have to hope to break 330 bhp

ill be there for 8. hoping to catch up for a bit crack on befor it gets to busy

nice one Graeme all being well i will be there for 8 also but it depends if my mate can get his ass out off bed too drive one of the cars over there lol

smithy
Tuesday 19th November 2013, 22:20
With 140 bhp mate I don't think you'll trouble the 'top 10' lol

You never know what happens on the day if the bloody car is finished lol.i might give you all a shock and get 142 bhp

Immingham
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 07:53
Ste it's looking increasingly likely that I wont be able to make this, got little to no money at the moment so cant afford it. Appologies bud.

If you want to come and watch mine go pop, I'll pick you up on Sunday. Gives me someone to talk to enroute also :)

foammanmark
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 19:16
If you want to come and watch mine go pop, I'll pick you up on Sunday. Gives me someone to talk to enroute also :)

Don't forget you're driving over in a Lancashire convoy.

t5 pete
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 19:42
Me and the dwarf will be there bright and eairly

graemewelch
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 19:45
hoping to be there for 8 to. cant wait.

WOODY T5
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 19:45
bout 9ish for me

foammanmark
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 20:11
Me and the dwarf will be there bright and eairly

You only have a short drive up the M1. Leave us coffee and grub please.

foammanmark
Wednesday 20th November 2013, 20:12
bout 9ish for me

Was it this day last year when you had the run in with the deer?

Tomcat
Thursday 21st November 2013, 07:00

Thanks Tony but I've got loads of course work I need to try and get done, only got three weeks until hand in. (Besides, its a long walk back once you've killed it,lol).

WOODY T5
Thursday 21st November 2013, 08:50
Was it this day last year when you had the run in with the deer?just ad a look mate 3rd of march :)

Immingham
Thursday 21st November 2013, 11:14
Thanks Tony but I've got loads of course work I need to try and get done, only got three weeks until hand in. (Besides, its a long walk back once you've killed it,lol).

No probs bud, I might throw my push bike in the back as it's quicker than walking :)

Tomcat
Thursday 21st November 2013, 13:30
No probs bud, I might throw my push bike in the back as it's quicker than walking :)

Lmfao...

Immingham
Thursday 21st November 2013, 18:38
Lmfao...
are you still up for refurbing some alloys for me? :B_thumb::B_thumb:

Slrmoco
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:19
Hey Hey guys sorry for the lateness just been very busy and not been on pc here very often and the dyno slipt me mind
IS IT TOO LATE FOR ME TO JOIN THE BAND WAGON AND HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME
JUST LOOKING AT THE THREADS HERE AND ALREADY BUZZING IF I CAN JOIN AND OBVIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY HORSE THE VOLCAMINO HAS GOT MMMM
can anyone come back to me or Pm me on the matter
cheers
Seb

foammanmark
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:22
Hey Hey guys sorry for the lateness just been very busy and not been on pc here very often and the dyno slipt me mind
IS IT TOO LATE FOR ME TO JOIN THE BAND WAGON AND HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME
JUST LOOKING AT THE THREADS HERE AND ALREADY BUZZING IF I CAN JOIN AND OBVIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY HORSE THE VOLCAMINO HAS GOT MMMM
can anyone come back to me or Pm me on the matter
cheers
Seb

Seb, I'll find out for you. It will be around £45.00 if you've not already paid a deposit. We're meeting at Birch Services at 7am Sunday.

t5 pete
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:26
Which car u coming in foamy

foammanmark
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:29
Which car u coming in foamy

All of them, with a trailer and stuff(someone asked me to do that). Seriously, just the R as last year, but now fitted with Chad's old Rica map, so we'll see how she does. Be good to see you and Wayne.

foammanmark
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:35
The list of runners (in no particular order)

Stephenevans99
Jizz monkey
Deathrider
Nosh
Hurdy
Foammanmark
Munster
Timbo
Woodyt5
Tomcat
Graeme Welch
Oktanejay
Pacman
Immingham
Seb

graemewelch
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:39
Seb, I'll find out for you. It will be around £45.00 if you've not already paid a deposit. We're meeting at Birch Services at 7am Sunday.

is that on the m1 mark.

foammanmark
Thursday 21st November 2013, 22:40
is that on the m1 mark.

M62 Oldham Graeme.

graemewelch
Thursday 21st November 2013, 23:23
M62 Oldham Graeme.

not on my route then. my sense my direction is terrible

T5frankie
Friday 22nd November 2013, 08:00
When is this?

munster732
Friday 22nd November 2013, 08:26
When is this?

Sunday morning/ all day

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:08
45 notes......I managed to get the 'Southern RR day' for £30 a car, you Northerners must be loaded !

T5frankie
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:19
45 quid is a rip off

jamesy12345
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:20
45 notes......I managed to get the 'Southern RR day' for £30 a car, you Northerners must be loaded !

kidding? we allll work down pit

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Northerners

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:27
Hahahaha funny that, must be a 'Southerners' version lol

graemewelch
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:32

we have more more money and more bhp than you southeners:funkybana

jamesy12345
Friday 22nd November 2013, 10:38
Hahahaha funny that, must be a 'Southerners' version lol

If there is I won't post it, don't want to start a civil war :D Wakefield is hours and hours to the south anyway, by horse & cart that is

WOODY T5
Friday 22nd November 2013, 12:14
hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iqNjKFgX4RU

WOODY T5
Friday 22nd November 2013, 12:24
only reason i posted this where on the graph does it show 418bhp as i can only see 370 ish ?

T5frankie
Friday 22nd November 2013, 12:36
only reason i posted this where on the graph does it show 418bhp as i can only see 370 ish ?

Same as yours was 311bhp

jamesy12345
Friday 22nd November 2013, 14:06
Looks like about 360 hp on the graph. Maybe it is wheel hp and they are thinking 14% losses...?

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 16:21
Looks like about 360 hp on the graph. Maybe it is wheel hp and they are thinking 14% losses...?

He got 354whp last year at AET, which I presume is the above vid.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 17:55

If only Graham. I've had to save all year for this, and break into my piggy bank.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 17:55
I thought Abdul would have been bringing Laser to this. Think I'll PM him.

graemewelch
Friday 22nd November 2013, 17:56
If only Graham. I've had to save all year for this, and break into my piggy bank.

you dont want to know what its cost me. just taxed car today insured it, new tcv a tank of fuel and then sumit else.

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd November 2013, 18:12
you dont want to know what its cost me. just taxed car today insured it, new tcv a tank of fuel and then sumit else.

Summat else.....do tell

graemewelch
Friday 22nd November 2013, 18:24
Summat else.....do tell

its nowt special but ill post about it on sunday.

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd November 2013, 18:33
its nowt special but ill post about it on sunday.

A rolling road day surprise.....love it.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 18:35

So you'll have lost 3 weeks tax, as it will have started from 1/11/13.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 18:36
A rolling road day surprise.....love it.

I didn't have Graeme down as a tease.

graemewelch
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:05
I didn't have Graeme down as a tease.

im not a tease lol. ill show you on sunday. its not special

So you'll have lost 3 weeks tax, as it will have started from 1/11/13.

yip three weeks down the drain. but its nice to be driving it again. forgot how nice it is to drive.

nosh
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:08
the dyno graph is wheel horse power & the video on Volvotuning.net is calculated to flywheel horse power :)
Dean yours was 311 wheel horse power not flywheel

T5frankie
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:10

it is whp cos its a hub dyno

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:20
im not a tease lol. ill show you on sunday. its not special

yip three weeks down the drain. but its nice to be driving it again. forgot how nice it is to drive.

Look forward to seeing your motor, cos it's a cracker from what I remember. What wheels is she on now?

I always seem to buy cars towards the end of the month, and I taxed my C70 on the 26/2, and so lost almost a month.

Slrmoco
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:23
£45 Dyno £50 Fresh Castrol and filter £80 petrol for round trip so all in £175 day out but Priceless to see what exactly The Volcamino is kicking out and meeting boys lol
In all the way and its only money and you can't take it with you upstairs lol

foammanmark
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:28
£45 Dyno £50 Fresh Castrol and filter £80 petrol for round trip so all in £175 day out but Priceless to see what exactly The Volcamino is kicking out and meeting boys lol
In all the way and its only money and you can't take it with you upstairs lol

It will be very interesting to see what she's putting down, cos she didn't hang around on that DT meet, although that had something to do with your right foot as well.

graemewelch
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:41
Look forward to seeing your motor, cos it's a cracker from what I remember. What wheels is she on now?

I always seem to buy cars towards the end of the month, and I taxed my C70 on the 26/2, and so lost almost a month.

back on genuine nebs. the car is need of a fair bit tlc. not quite a cracker at minute. hopfully get it all sorted over the winter months

hybriduno
Friday 22nd November 2013, 19:51
Gutted that I never saw this was on :-/ I would have bought the volvaxo :( although I might not be allowed due to the make may upset a few :)

nosh
Friday 22nd November 2013, 20:01
Gutted that I never saw this was on :-/ I would have bought the volvaxo :( although I might not be allowed due to the make may upset a few :)

you can still come mate ... would like to see your project :)

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd November 2013, 20:10
The Volvaxo would deffo be the highlight if you could make it......would look to see this in the flesh.

Slrmoco
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 18:58
Can't take ghe highlights from me with the Volcamino Stephen Lol

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 19:00

Lol yeah, your car should be the centre of attention..........

Slrmoco
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 19:45
Might be wrong but I'd like to think that I ll get 300 plus at the wheels
Dunno

nosh
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 19:50
notice to all attending the rr day ...
Please remember to bring your locking wheel nut & make sure you have plenty of fuel

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 19:53
Dunno

I'll be happy if I better my 216whp of last year.

T5frankie
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 19:54
Dunno

With what turbo?

graemewelch
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 20:04
notice to all attending the rr day ...
Please remember to bring your locking wheel nut & make sure you have plenty of fuel

tank filled up oil and water checked and toped up. locking stud in car. cant wait

stephenevans99
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 20:13

lol....you'll be the fastest commercial vehicle there ;)

nosh
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 20:46
tank filled up oil and water checked and toped up. locking stud in car. cant wait

looking forward to seeing you tomorrow mate ..

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd November 2013, 20:50
looking forward to seeing you tomorrow mate ..

Looking forward to seeing Sam and you Nosh................and I'm still drinking, but off to bed soon.

Slrmoco
Sunday 24th November 2013, 00:48
Don't know Frankie was trying to clean the plate on it tonight while servicing it to see ?
Half the stuff had been done prior to me on that car
But once again might be the weight loss who makes it so damn powerfully
I shall see tomorrow I hope for the best lol

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 09:30
Don't know Frankie was trying to clean the plate on it tonight while servicing it to see ?
Half the stuff had been done prior to me on that car
But once again might be the weight loss who makes it so damn powerfully
I shall see tomorrow I hope for the best lol

well i will say you wont get anywhere near 300whp with anything aother than a 19t at 20+ psi lol,

good luck everyone, if my missus was in a good mood i would slope off up there lol,can't wait for the results

stribo
Sunday 24th November 2013, 09:34
well i will say you wont get anywhere near 300whp with anything aother than a 19t at 20+ psi lol,

good luck everyone, if my missus was in a good mood i would slope off up there lol,can't wait for the results

Take her with you. ;)

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 09:35
Take her with you. ;)

oh she would love that standing around all day with 5 kids lol

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 10:23
Hope everyone has a good day, looking forward to seeing the results.

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 18:59
Been a busy day, up at 0530 to get to AET for 0730 to be first in queue. Rick turned up at 0830 and it was game on. Results as follows, nicked from VT as didn't stay all day

1. Munster S70R 214.5whp
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp
5. Foammanmark V70R 222whp
6.Woody t5 854 t5 303.1whp
7.Mark t5 222.2whp
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp
9.Deathrider S70t5 233.9whp
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp
11. ST Focus 255.9whp

Good to know I own the least powerful t5 engine car there, a bit gutted to be honest but then we went to t5d5 meet at Grantham this afternoon and on the way back had a bit of a play with the Ogre. He's got 40bhp more than me but we were almost side by side upto a good way into 3 figure speeds on a deserted runway owned by a private individual near Barnsley :redface:
I thought he was gonna steam past so pulled over but he was flat to floor as well so a bit confused but relieved at same time.
Plus I hate Deathrider cos his S70 t5 is more powerful than my R....arse!!!

Also huge thanks to Nosh and Sam for catering with complimentary drinks, cakes, donuts and bacon and sausage butties...good work chip shop fellas lol. Nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones also, but theres no need to bring your parents......who was it brought the oldies along....come on fess up:D

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:03
Been a busy day, up at 0530 to get to AET for 0730 to be first in queue. Rick turned up at 0830 and it was game on. Results as follows, nicked from VT as didn't stay all day

1. Munster S70R 214.5whp
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp
5. Foammanmark V70R 222whp
6.Woody t5 854 t5 303.1whp
7.Mark t5 222.2whp
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp
9.Deathrider S70t5 233.9whp
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp
11. ST Focus 255.9whp

Good to know I own the least powerful t5 engine car there, a bit gutted to be honest but then we went to t5d5 meet at Grantham this afternoon and on the way back had a bit of a play with the Ogre. He's got 40bhp more than me but we were almost side by side upto a good way into 3 figure speeds on a deserted runway owned by a private individual near Barnsley :redface:
I thought he was gonna steam past so pulled over but he was flat to floor as well so a bit confused but relieved at same time.
Plus I hate Deathrider cos his S70 t5 is more powerful than my R....arse!!!
sorry matey but its not my fault, all i have done is have it mapped and a good service lol

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:09
sorry matey but its not my fault, all i have done is have it mapped and a good service lol

LOL!!! Laugh out loud pal.....im fecking crying inside, all those shattered dreams and the look of glee on the Ogre's face as he whupped my figures. This could seriously stump my growth im so depressed:wallbash:

t5 pete
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:11
LOL!!! Laugh out loud pal.....im fecking crying inside, all those shattered dreams and the look of glee on the Ogre's face as he whupped my figures. This could seriously stump my growth im so depressed:wallbash:

It didn't make you cry on the way home did it you NOB

smithy
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:13
Weldone guys some nice whp figuires there .and I cannot be slated for saying that ether lol

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:18

The clue is in the text numbnuts :finger:

WOODY T5
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:18
Yeah great day some nices cars and figs to lads bit gutted 7 bhp down was a bit lean tho new fuel pump needed injectors cleaned me thinks

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:22
think my motor suprised a few people including my self. was some very quick cars there so i feel i done very well to get 3rd. i was joking with dean about finishing above him but didnt expect to finish above him. was great to meet everyone and put faces to names.im little bit gutted as i ran two different map. one autotech map and what i thought was stg 2 rica turned out to be a standard map. on the way home i pulled in at a service station and changed the map. this time its 100% stg 2. rapid is a understatement
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg483/gwexhausts/20131124_191056_zps5cbc52b0.jpg (http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/gwexhausts/media/20131124_191056_zps5cbc52b0.jpg.html)

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:23
Sounds like a good day, with some good figures.....now we just have to convert them so we can compare with the 'Southerners' lol

WOODY T5
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:23
Will I say that it's lean next to last is dont look lean tho!

nosh
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:26
Yeah great day some nices cars and figs to lads bit gutted 7 bhp down was a bit lean tho new fuel pump needed injectors cleaned me thinks

your not on your own mate I was 7bhp & 23 torque down on last year (did you rub against me & it rubbed off lol)

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:29
Sounds like a good day, with some good figures.....now we just have to convert them so we can compare with the 'Southerners' lol

is this site any good for a guide?? http://www.mk5cortinaestate.co.uk/calculator4.php

WOODY T5
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:29
Lol I went first must been u mate still goes like stink tho good to see again tho nosh:)

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:30
am i the only one who got a pleasant suprise. whatch out on the strip next year lads. im coming for yas

merc85
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:32
Some good figures there, cant wait to get Blacky on the Rollers, the old lump in my red 850 put out 238whp tho this could have bin incorrect as it wasnt a Hub dyno.

Awesome result Graeme be good to see you car in the flesh sometime

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:33
is this site any good for a guide?? http://www.mk5cortinaestate.co.uk/calculator4.php

says 356 when i put my details in

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:33

I just used this and got a crank figure of 250 bhp, bang on new factory level so quite a bit happier now knowing its still there or there abouts 16 years down the line.

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:35
says 356 when i put my details in
if nothing else it will give a rough guide to crank power

t5 pete
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:35
292 for mine with that link will dig the graph out in a bit

WOODY T5
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:36
am i the only one who got a pleasant suprise. whatch out on the strip next year lads. im coming for yasoh yeah bring it on son :) good result mate well done

deathrider311271
I just used this and got a crank figure of 250 bhp, bang on new factory level so quite a bit happier now knowing its still there or there abouts 16 years down the line.

see not so bad mr munster, still slower than mine tho :uglyhamme

V70 Graham

That will do mate, just need to know if anyone had an auto ?

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:38
.....unless Mr Evans want's to submit his 'challenge' figures/total obviously minus any non-Volvo cars lol

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:38
see not so bad mr munster, still slower than mine tho :uglyhamme

I think you will find its less powerful, not necessarily slower Si....I feel some side by side comparisons going on lol

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:39
1. Munster S70R 214.5whp manual
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp manual
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp geartronic
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp geartronic
5. Foammanmark V70R 222whp manual
6.Woody t5 854 t5 303.1whp manual
7.Mark t5 222.2whp manual
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp manual
9.Deathrider S70t5 233.9whp manual
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp geartronic
11. ST Focus 255.9whp manual

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:40
I think you will find its less powerful, not necessarily slower Si....I feel some side by side comparisons going on lol

oooh could be fun lol nothing wrong with a bit of side by side action on private runway off course

t5 pete
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:41
1. Munster S70R 214.5whp manual
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp manual
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp geartronic
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp geartronic
5. Foammanmark V70R 222whp manual
6.Woody t5 854 t5 303.1whp manual
7.Mark t5 222.2whp manual
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp manual
9.Deathrider S70t5 233.9whp manual
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp geartronic
11. ST Focus 255.9whp manual

Do we know torque figures aswell si

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:44
I make these about right......

1. Munster S70R 214.5whp (249bhp)
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp (291bhp)
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp (433bhp)
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp (180bhp)
5. Foammanmark V70R 222whp (258bhp)
6.Woody t5 854 t5 303.1whp (348bhp)
7.Mark t5 222.2whp (258bhp)
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp (356bhp)
9.Deathrider S70t5 233.9whp (271bhp)
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp (406bhp)
11. ST Focus 255.9whp (296bhp)

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:47
Does this seem about right.....

2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp (291bhp)
3.Hurdy VW Golf R 371.4whp (423bhp)
4.Stephen Evans S60 D5 147.9whp (177bhp)
10.Nosh s40 t5 347.2whp (397bhp)

if my stage 1 is 356 then stage 2 is going to be over 360 bhp easily. just proves that that the mods ive done recently i worked very very well. i think the north is going to win

deathrider311271
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:47

No sorry pete we didnt make a note of the torque figures, if everyone could post there torque figures it would be appreciated thanks

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:51
Taking out the 2 non Volvo cars, it's an average of roughly 289bhp per car.....you may be right.

t5 pete
2.T5Pete 855 t5 252whp (291bhp) 225lbft

nosh

the torque figures will be on your print out mate :)

t5 pete
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:53
Yeah just added them if others could do so it would be great

V70 Graham
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:55
Any pictures/video's of the day ?

smithy
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:56
I cannot wait to see some drag racing with these cars I still think woody would win in the volvos .due to gear ratios and torque too.

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:57
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp (356bhp) 316

Slrmoco
Sunday 24th November 2013, 19:59
Still got the Volcamino and Gull Auto to prove themselves on Dyno still gutted but they will sort it I m sure if not will have to go on the strip to prove my power ha ha

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:00
great results lads especially graemes,

ps lol@ marks after the debarcle of last year

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:01
Still got the Volcamino and Gull Auto to prove themselves on Dyno still gutted but they will sort it I m sure if not will have to go on the strip to prove my power ha ha

didn't you make it?

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:02
I cannot wait to see some drag racing with these cars I still think woody would win in the volvos .due to gear ratios and torque too.

seeing woodies car in person i can understand why his car is such a weapon. it would be great to get two out of two over woody but i know thats never going to happen but ill have fun trying and thats all that matters. looking forward to seeing your car smithy. some intresting stuff going on under your bonnet

munster732
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:02
1. Munster S70R 214.5whp (249bhp)250lbft
8.Graeme Welch S60t5 310whp (356bhp) 316

that's bout right

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:05
seeing woodies car in person i can understand why his car is such a weapon. it would be great to get two out of two over woody but i know thats never going to happen but ill have fun trying and thats all that matters. looking forward to seeing your car smithy. some intresting stuff going on under your bonnet
its not deans power that makes his car win, james' and daves have equal power, it's magic fairy dust

i cant wait to dyno mine now

Slrmoco
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:07
didn't you make it?
Yes did mate first one there this morning and stayed all day with the lads
The Dyno system could not do a 850 auto could not keep gear without kick down They tried everything winter mode etc so no result for me and a gull as well
They will ring and speak to Dyno and ring me when they ve got it sorted

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:08
your not on your own mate I was 7bhp & 23 torque down on last year (did you rub against me & it rubbed off lol)

looks like your car is slipping down mate lol, i'm coming for ya lol

graemewelch
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:08
its not deans power that makes his car win, james' and daves have equal power, it's magic fairy dust

i cant wait to dyno mine now

i know exactly what it is frankie. i had a good poke about his car and to me theres a few obvious things that make it perform so well. its a cracking car owned by a cracking bloke.

T5frankie
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:09
Yes did mate first one there this morning and stayed all day with the lads
The Dyno system could not do a 850 auto could not keep gear without kick down They tried everything winter mode etc so no result for me and a gull as well
They will ring and speak to Dyno and ring me when they ve got it sorted

so they couldnt put it in winter mode then 3 gear?

WOODY T5
Sunday 24th November 2013, 20:09
seeing woodies car in person i can understand why his car is such a weapon. it would be great to get two out of two over woody but i know thats never going to happen but ill have fun trying and thats all that matters. looking forward to seeing your car smithy. some intresting stuff going on under your bonnetbest get it the queue mate for next year now ;)