PDA

View Full Version : Another R Bites the dust!

kyboy
Sunday 21st July 2013, 09:00
Hi there, me and my mates have a unit right next to scrap yard and in the past I've had all sorts of juicy bits off 850s strut braces dump valves etc so the scrappers know I'm into them, one of the scrap yard lads wanders over late yesterday and says we've just fetched a car in you'd like and I'm thinking o aye another battered T5 low and behold on the back of their wrecker a black complete 855R auto ,rough but all there cream interior birch dash absolutely filthy inside looks like its been used by a tradesman or handyman on the outside no visible rot n/s rear corner been nudged and red tape instead of lenses all four corners have been rubbed in some way drivers door looks like its been open when reversing and just caught the edge,it's done 200 od thou they struck it up and it was sweet as a nut!!!!! The old bloke who had it rang em up to fetch it as it had failed its mot!!! Theyre saving it for me at mo so I can make up my mind on what to do with it, it's typical timing as I'm going on hol next week!!

no1tosh
Sunday 21st July 2013, 09:21
bladdy hell he could have given it to me. ill be a scrap yard for volvo's

nobananas
Sunday 21st July 2013, 11:07
If you do get it and decide to break it mate I need a black bonnet and possibly n/s wing (providing they are straight, rust free and not covered in paint reaction lol !)

kyboy
Sunday 21st July 2013, 12:24
No probs dude the bonnet is def straight I know the o/s wing has bubbling can't remember about n/s ill check!

munster732
Sunday 21st July 2013, 13:18
And just in case there's an R front bumper going spare, first dibs on that please :-)

no1tosh
Sunday 21st July 2013, 14:08
dam beat me to it, lol

nottsgreent5
Sunday 21st July 2013, 19:35
Which yard is it mate never any 850s in notts lol

kyboy
Sunday 21st July 2013, 19:48
I'm dreading going back and they've been rallying round the yard in it!!