PDA

View Full Version : New Ebay R Replicas now on :)

Liddo
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 18:19
I think they look well nice :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scoobylid/SideRWheels.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scoobylid/LowSideRWheels.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scoobylid/DriversRWheels.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scoobylid/DriversRearRWheels.jpg

Bargain! Pemberton Tyres to em for £495! Ask Jim.covers ;)

fraz13
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 18:42
They look sweet mate but your car needs dropped now...

How much inc. tyres?

siamblue
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 19:51
You need to slam that front a bit :) Nice wheels though.

Andy
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 19:53
Very nice!!!

But, Slam the front slightly and complement the wheels by painting the calipers and bells of discs black :D

Liddo
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 20:57
DOH! Doesnt sound nice "slamming the front" :shifty: But I might lower it at some point :D I like the bit of clearance at the mo, but yeah, she doesnt need to drop and inch or two!
Might give my fats mates a lift and take some more piccys :D

Liddo
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 20:59
They look sweet mate but your car needs dropped now...

How much inc. tyres?

Ask Jim.covers. I think they were 950 ish inc tyres! Not bad I thought

Andrew
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 21:00
Look nice but I agree the front needs lowering a bit - otherwise it has that american look which I don't like.

jim.covers
Saturday 22nd October 2005, 23:27
Lookin well nice mate.

I dropped my s60 30mm.... not enough in my opinion!!!! could do wi another 30mm....

Wheels n Goodyears wer £930 all in.

M44K TS
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 01:59
slam that mofo to the ground, i want to see sparks from the manifold!

:lol:

only joking, looks cool with the new wheels, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back?

Liddo
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 12:18
Which is the best way to lower it??? Having fat mates in the car all the time will cost a fortune in juice :D
Will R springs be enough????

siamblue
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 12:35
DOH! Doesnt sound nice "slamming the front" :shifty: But I might lower it at some point :D I like the bit of clearance at the mo, but yeah, she doesnt need to drop and inch or two!
Might give my fats mates a lift and take some more piccys :D

Here's mine pre slammed on 18's
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500954_69_full.jpg

Now mine on 18's with lowered springs and standard inserts.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500954_84_full.jpg

Liddo
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 12:48

only joking, looks cool with the new wheels, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back?

See at the top! I paid £565 Delivered from Ebay, but if your in the Northwest, Pemberton Tyres in Wigan, will do them for £495 (obviously without tyres)

Liddo
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 12:51
Looks REALLY nice Siamblue. PS, I love the lights too, were did ya get them from??? Are they the new C70 type???

PS again, I didnt need that front foggy!! I didnt realise you could take the unit out and clean the glass :slap:

Andrew
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 13:03
Siamblue has pretty car :)

Andy
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 14:58

Are you taking the mick? LOL

Read above :troutslap :troutslap :troutslap

siamblue
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 16:10
Looks REALLY nice Siamblue. PS, I love the lights too, were did ya get them from??? Are they the new C70 type???

PS again, I didnt need that front foggy!! I didnt realise you could take the unit out and clean the glass :slap:

Hi Liddo I didn't know you could take them apart as well, They do get broken so sometimes it is good to have a spare, as they are over £65 new,
The lights are from the C70 2003>, Cost inc the indies are around the £480 mark, they do make a whole lot of difference though,
Thanks Andrew for the comment yours if really pretty too, have you had a date for your lights yet?

Gary.

Andrew
Sunday 23rd October 2005, 16:14
My lights should be here in about 8-10 days I'm told and the price should be a about 380 for the set if you have a VOC membership....

M44K TS
Monday 24th October 2005, 00:04
See at the top! I paid £565 Delivered from Ebay, but if your in the Northwest, Pemberton Tyres in Wigan, will do them for £495 (obviously without tyres)

oops, iw as drunk when i read it first time round :bricks:

Liddo
Monday 24th October 2005, 10:38
My lights should be here in about 8-10 days I'm told and the price should be a about 380 for the set if you have a VOC membership....

DOH! I NEED those lights now :(

I cant afford to be spending all my spare cash on my car, BUT I HAVE TO :D

Andrew
Monday 24th October 2005, 10:42
DOH! I NEED those lights now :(

I cant afford to be spending all my spare cash on my car, BUT I HAVE TO :D

Ah yes - once you get a T5 you never stop spending .... :)

Liddo
Monday 24th October 2005, 10:45
I had my Scoob 6 months, and spent 2 grand on it :slap:

Tricko
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 13:59
Like the look (& price) of those wheels. Does anyone know if there are any issues with them not being originals. Remember seeing somewhere on the forum about needing to take care with fitting replica wheels due to T5's weight / high performance?

Liddo
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 14:59
Like the look (& price) of those wheels. Does anyone know if there are any issues with them not being originals. Remember seeing somewhere on the forum about needing to take care with fitting replica wheels due to T5's weight / high performance?

Well Tricko, All's I can say is they FEEL very good quality, and I give them a good check over, and there isnt a blemish or a duff bit of metal on them, AND, they are quite heavy. I stuck my old tyres on mine, and they balanced really well, and the other night I got up to 155 (on the local runway) without any shake or wobble or anything from the wheels

volvolised
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 19:07
had mine about 7 months now on 855, no worries and they do look good eh !

Tricko
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 20:12
Thanks guys. Been on the lookout for a good set of titans for a while now. Reckon I'll just opt for a set of these and not have to worry about refurb etc.

volvolised
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 21:23
Tricko, have number of guy who sells them if you want, nice guy, is up country somewhere is the guy who sells them on ebay so might get a better deal no sellers fee, is a dealer so might help with the titans ?

Tricko
Friday 28th October 2005, 12:36
Cheers Volvolised, ordered a set already so anyday now, but thanks all the same mate.