PDA

View Full Version : Ex plod question.

mr shifter
Friday 5th July 2013, 16:38
Where can you find information on your ex police car? ie; which force etc. Im sure Martin will know !!!
Thanks.

danny-R
Friday 5th July 2013, 18:01
The reg will give you a good idea, whats the first two letters? PM me your reg if you dont want it on the thread

M-R-P
Friday 5th July 2013, 18:12
I think you can call 111 (or the other non-emergency numbers) that's the response I got when I emailed leicestershire plod.

mr shifter
Friday 5th July 2013, 19:10
The reg will give you a good idea, whats the first two letters? PM me your reg if you dont want it on the thread

Hi danny. The reg is; ce52 gao.

jbconno
Friday 5th July 2013, 21:34
Reg numbers starting with a C prefix are Welsh registered cars with CE being registered in Cardiff. I'm guessing its an ex South Wales Police car.

danny-R
Friday 5th July 2013, 22:19
There's a good head start. I've had a quick search but nothing came up

kwk
Sunday 21st July 2013, 17:31
I'm retired South Wales Traffic and was on the buyer group when we were buying the P2's. If you let me know the full reg. I will tell you if I recognise it. South Wales cars usually started with CN and were registered in batches. The transport manager is Ray Forsey based in Bridgend.
With a CE plate the car could also be Dyfed or Gwent.

kwk
Sunday 21st July 2013, 17:35
Sorry, just saw the full number above. Not a South Wales car.

V70.R
Sunday 21st July 2013, 17:55
I think you can call 111 (or the other non-emergency numbers) that's the response I got when I emailed leicestershire plod.

Lol :)