PDA

View Full Version : Nosh's S40 T5, and planned mods.

foammanmark
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:17
Nosh doesn't get on here often, but I popped by to see him tonight. We talked as Sam and him served chips to their customers, and thanks very much for my chips and curry.

Nosh's car is the S40 which hit 354whp at the Wakefield RR day last year, and he told me that after having the engine forged soon, he's realistically aiming for 500bhp plus in the next year or so. There is talk of another Wakefield RR day at AET, whom are the guys doing the mods to his car, and it will be good to see what can be achieved with his motor.

LiamT4
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:29
Is he replacing the box? I don't understand how the auto is going to cope with the power.

foammanmark
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:30
Is he replacing the box? I don't understand how the auto is going to cope with the power.

That's on the list, before he goes for the big leap in power.

LiamT4
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:32
That's on the list, before he goes for the big leap in power.

An s40 t5 manual box or something different?

graemewelch
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:33
be good to see it but wasted in a auto. me personly id just buy a v8 jag.

foammanmark
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:34
An s40 t5 manual box or something different?

TBH, he mentioned a name, and it went in one ear and out of the other, as I was stuffing my face with curry and chips. I'll see if I can find out.

deathrider311271
Wednesday 26th June 2013, 21:55
be good to see it but wasted in a auto. me personly id just buy a v8 jag.

you need a ride in this car its fekkin awesome.

The gearbox will remain gaytronic altho heavily modified, having spoken to the bloke doing the box it will be more than a match for the new engine and mods.