PDA

View Full Version : ipd hd cbv what spring.

ROZER
Sunday 23rd June 2013, 12:20
just looking for some feedback on the ipd cbv I am just about to fit one and I see there is a choice for a red spring or blue. my car has a rica stage 2 because of the ferrita downpipe from what I have been told rica say stage 2 boost is 1.2bar to 1.4bar .the blue spring is good for 16psi and the red is for 18-19psi . should I pick the red spring or go conservative with the blue ? with this being a bit off a pig to get off I would like to do this just once any help would be good cheers.

graemewelch
Sunday 23rd June 2013, 12:22
id fit the red one. but please dont take my word for it.

ROZER
Sunday 23rd June 2013, 13:09
id fit the red one. but please dont take my word for it.

cheers dude am so unsure still stripping the bits down to get to it its a pain .

LeeT5
Tuesday 25th June 2013, 02:35
just looking for some feedback on the ipd cbv I am just about to fit one and I see there is a choice for a red spring or blue. my car has a rica stage 2 because of the ferrita downpipe from what I have been told rica say stage 2 boost is 1.2bar to 1.4bar .the blue spring is good for 16psi and the red is for 18-19psi . should I pick the red spring or go conservative with the blue ? with this being a bit off a pig to get off I would like to do this just once any help would be good cheers.

There are actually 4 colored springs that fit that CBV.

I can't remember off the top of my head which one i fitted but t wasn't the red one. Think i fitted Yellow, like i said, i can't remember. I'll have a look in the morning and see which springs are left in the box.