PDA

View Full Version : super chip glasgow

killiet5
Thursday 20th October 2005, 18:22
any body any ideas a good place for an 850 t5 superchip near glasgow looking for around 280bhp

Andrew
Thursday 20th October 2005, 18:27
any body any ideas a good place for an 850 t5 superchip near glasgow looking for around 280bhp

You will only get a max of 240bhp with superchips on a T5

www.scotland.superchips.co.uk
Fife is the only one.

Consider a RICA - you'll get your 280bhp no problem.

Redbrick
Thursday 20th October 2005, 18:39
Had my 'superchip' removed to fit a Rica!

Didn't know the car was chipped- thats how good it was... :pants:

killiet5
Thursday 20th October 2005, 19:19
:jaw: where can i get an rica in scotland?

fraz13
Thursday 20th October 2005, 20:08
You cant YET!!!

Theres VT in Bromsgrove here >>>CLICKY<<< (http://www.volvotuninguk.com/Disclaimer_-_This_web_site_is_not_affiliated_with_Volvo_Car_Co rporation/index.htm)

or Preston here >>>CLICKY<<< (http://www.ads-global.co.uk/rica/html/home.htm)

Roll on a dealer in Scotland soon...

MRT5c
Monday 24th October 2005, 20:02
hi i have a superchip on my t5, and i want currently at 285bhp and i want a rica one, you need to ask Hammish/ adam at Volvo tuning if my Ecu works for your car ok thanks

MRT5c
Monday 24th October 2005, 20:10
Had my 'superchip' removed to fit a Rica!

Didn't know the car was chipped- thats how good it was... :pants:

hi,- paid my monies and alot of farting about with superchips, and 5-600 quid lighter, and they got it wrong a few times, and eventually all was ok , its markedly better, but it ain`t no RICA, from what i am told, as you have had the experience of both what do you think? i am hesitant to spend another similar amount for little extra power, if it really makes a difference then yes i would go for it, for performance is what i am after. thanks

V70 T5
superchip/bhp?
BMC airfilter

Redbrick
Monday 24th October 2005, 20:17
Can't really give you a straight answer as I had a 19T, Ferrita downpipe and sports cat fitted the same day as going from the Superchip to Rica.

Difference is well... how can I put it... night and day, chalk and cheese blah blah. I thought it was rapid before it's now just mental.

Can't say if thats down to the chip or the other bolt on bits, all I know is that it's a massive improvement.

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 25th October 2005, 00:40
as far as I have heard you may as well give me the money and I will sit on your bonnet
rather than wasting it on superchips.