PDA

View Full Version : 3inch down pipe for t5 s60 2.3t

volvos60t
Thursday 13th June 2013, 00:32
as it says above I am getting a new exhaust fitted to my car its a powerflow and would like to now if it would fit and what is the best turbo upgrade for this module

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 13th June 2013, 00:46
Do you want direct bolt on or do you want to choose a more unique path? What budget do you have for a new turbo?

volvos60t
Thursday 13th June 2013, 00:58
Do you want direct bolt on or do you want to choose a more unique path? What budget do you have for a new turbo?

not sure about turbo lol probly be a direct bolt on I am getting a powerflow turbo back with sports cat but ask for a 3" system for the car but they are not sure if it can be done

graemewelch
Thursday 13th June 2013, 17:39
dont let power flow chop up your cat. get it done right. theyll only make a bodge job of it.

volvos60t
Thursday 13th June 2013, 18:32
dont let power flow chop up your cat. get it done right. theyll only make a bodge job of it.

i have used them heeps of times and always do a good job

graemewelch
Thursday 13th June 2013, 19:41
fair comment but id be keeping the cat they remove if was you. ive got flanges if you want to supply them with one for turbo and one for exhaust

volvos60t
Saturday 15th June 2013, 18:41
fair comment but id be keeping the cat they remove if was you. ive got flanges if you want to supply them with one for turbo and one for exhaust

will bare that in mind mate