PDA

View Full Version : R Bumpers! Where can I get one??

Liddo
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 14:10
Who make/sell R bumpers for the S/V70??? I keep hearing Tomcat's being banded about, but I cant find anything about them on the tinternet :(

Anyone????

Andrew
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 14:11
Who make/sell R bumpers for the S/V70??? I keep hearing Tomcat's being banded about, but I cant find anything about them on the tinternet :(

Anyone????

tomcat is a member of this forum - PM him.

Liddo
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 14:39
Arrgghhhhh, i seeeeeeeeee! Cheers Andrew :worship:

Hope he's been spayed ;)

Tomcat
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 18:10
Ooooohh not yet I've not :sinner:

GuyD5
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 18:25
Hi TC ... any news on the V70 splitter? :D

BlackBeast
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 19:02
Hi Tomcat, do you have a list, pics and a price list of all the bumpers/splitters/spoilers that you make? Im sure Justin would allow you a sticky thread!?!

Tomcat
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 19:06
Hi TC ... any news on the V70 splitter? :D

Wotcha Guy, I should have it done this weekend mate. I've just got to iron out a few blemishes and trim it, then its done!. Do you still want to collect it?, if you PM me your phone number I'll give you a ring and let you know when its done.

Tomcat
Wednesday 19th October 2005, 19:10
Hi Tomcat, do you have a list, pics and a price list of all the bumpers/splitters/spoilers that you make? Im sure Justin would allow you a sticky thread!?!

Hi, to be honest I was in the middle of giving up doing them because demand has sort of petred out and I haven't had much spare time for them lately. I did make repo bumpers for the 850 T5R, S/V 70R, and I am in the middle of making an Evolve style bumper for the S/V 70 as well. I have stopped making the 850 ones because they where a pig to make and Volvo now sell original ones for only slightly more than what I was charging for repro ones.