PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Control 99 T5GT

Darren
Saturday 11th May 2013, 15:47
Hello all,

My cruise control has been working fine until yesterday when I had nothing. Not found any fuse to check, if there is one where would I find it? I've replaced front o/s caliper over last couple of weeks and not touched brake sensor. No fault codes to report, I'd be grateful for any pointers to look out for.

Many thanks

MoleT-5R
Saturday 11th May 2013, 17:20
Hello all,

My cruise control has been working fine until yesterday when I had nothing. Not found any fuse to check, if there is one where would I find it? I've replaced front o/s caliper over last couple of weeks and not touched brake sensor. No fault codes to report, I'd be grateful for any pointers to look out for.

Many thanks

worth checking the pipework to the pedals hasn't been knocked or moved, not really studied how it works (vacuum I think) as the 850's and V70 p1 I've had worked fine and the only one that didn't work properly was a p2 V70 and her in-doors crashed it before I got around to fixing it...lol

RiPsTa33
Saturday 11th May 2013, 19:07
99 car will be ME7 so the ecu controls the cruise control as its fly by wire throttle, remove the fuse cover under the bonnet drivers side and then take the 4 torx screws out and lift the lid off. Cruise relay is in there

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 11th May 2013, 23:26
ABS ECU or reluctor ring issue for sure.

M-R-P
Saturday 11th May 2013, 23:32
If it's ME7 then it's probably the clutch position sensor. The clutch master weeps a little and screws the sensor. Replace said sensor and you'll most likely find all is well.