PDA

View Full Version : help

copie22
Tuesday 23rd April 2013, 20:51
is a s60 d5 on a 56 plate face lift model a phase 2 or phase 3 only had it couple of weeks and quite few diffrents from my 53 plate s60 d5 on wiring as tried to find a switch live in fuse box in side of dash and not one now . but my old one had ,

PyroPenguin
Tuesday 23rd April 2013, 22:37
It's a phase 2.5 (just to be awkward lol).They facelifted the P2's in 2005 and change a lot of things, incorporated orange and red side marker lights into the side of the light units aswell as interior modification and wiring changes. From around 06 to 07 the last of the p2's had the indcicator repeaters moved into the wing mirrors.

mick

copie22
Tuesday 23rd April 2013, 22:50
mine has indcicator repeaters in mirrors and wings , just my luck to be a half half lol , my old one had red side marker at the rear and diffrent light units at the rear , think il have to go off key switch for power of tap into fag lighter for my snooper,. thanks mick

PyroPenguin
Tuesday 23rd April 2013, 22:57
Mirrors and wings? That doesn't sound right. Could you post a pic so I can have a look (really intrigued now lol), it sounds like a previous owner has added and extra set in the mirrors for some reason. Do both sets work?

mick