PDA

View Full Version : Chiptuninguk.com

t5uk
Friday 14th October 2005, 00:13
Whilst in Brum yesterday I paid a visit to the above and what a superb experience it was!
I had the car serviced and Hamish managed to solve my suspension problem - a matter nobody else managed.
I have known Adam for several years now and we were both 'in at the start' of Volvo tuning. The company is impressive and their knowledge superb.
I enjoyed talking motorsport with Hamish and can thoroughly recomend these guys. If its some performance enhancement you want for your car speak with them.
I witnessed Hamish advising some customers whilst I was there and it was very refreshing to see him giving good advice and tellling people that what they wanted to spend their money on would not improve their cars - it would have been so easy for him to take their money and run!

Well Done Lads and keep up the good work!

scooby555
Friday 14th October 2005, 13:35
think that may have been me there having the rica done to me t5 and playing with the dog lol

aeroresh
Friday 14th October 2005, 19:26
That dog cracks me up!

Last time I was there I must have played football with it for at least 3 hours and I still couldn't get one past it! :slap:

Wobbly Dave
Friday 14th October 2005, 23:52
Merc (the dog) will play footy until he has no legs left. Not the brightest in the world but wins on pure energy.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Saturday 15th October 2005, 01:38
He beat me 3 - 2 in extra time, altho Adam tired me out by keeping me at VT 2 full days inside a week, i know i'm unfit - so well done Merk the dog!