PDA

View Full Version : Professional tinting quote for the V70 R. About right?

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:33
Going to have the Nautic V70 R tinted, and I've had a quote from Empire Tinting of Milnrow after they were recommended by a fellow member. £200 including light tinting to the front windows, which to me sounds pretty good.

With the car being quite dark in colour, I'm unsure how dark to go for the rear windows, but I really like the limo. depth. I was going to try a diy kit but have been advised not to.

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:37
Sounds a fair price Mark, I wouldn't even tempt to try yourself tbh, every small crease will bug the hell out of you, and there will be plenty of creases lol

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:40
Sounds a fair price Mark, I wouldn't even tempt to try yourself tbh, every small crease will bug the hell out of you, and there will be plenty of creases lol

I think it's a no brainer for the price, so I'll book it for next month. Rica map 22/4/13 and tinting 23/4/13 as I'm off work that week. Thanks for the vote of confidence on my tinting skills!! lol. Have you tried it before cos the kits are tempting at the prices?

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:45
It's not a dig at your skills mate, I gave M-R-P a hand vinyl wrapping his roof and that was a pain, he really struggled with tinting his windows though, you have to remember these guys do it all day every day.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:50
It's not a dig at your skills mate, I gave M-R-P a hand vinyl wrapping his roof and that was a pain, he really struggled with tinting his windows though, you have to remember these guys do it all day every day, but .

TBH, I don't think that I would have had the patience for fitting the kit, and if you damage a piece beyond repair, then you have to buy another kit. The difference tinting makes though is massive to the look of the car, but how dark would you go on the rears with a dark blue car JOI?

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:55
I think it's a no brainer for the price, so I'll book it for next month.

Best decision Mark - you won't regret it.

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:56
Mine was £200 just the windows minus the fronts. So you have a good deal

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:57
Thanks for the recommendation Stephen, and I was pleasantly surprised with the price.

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd March 2013, 16:57
Have a look at some pics of Iancho's car, his are dark and look very good, tbh I think dark will suit your R as well.

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:00
They've done at least 5 of my cars and have never had any complaints - I may give them a call to wrap my roof !!??!!??!!

Brett855tdi
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:00
TBH, I don't think that I would have had the patience for fitting the kit, and if you damage a piece beyond repair, then you have to buy another kit. The difference tinting makes though is massive to the look of the car, but how dark would you go on the rears with a dark blue car JOI?

Ive done a few cars, the real pain i found was moving windows (i have taken a pair of front out to do before) im sure pros would find that funny but it was so much easier. but other than that its not too hard. The car should be warm and dry, its not a good idea to try it outside on a rainy day then condensation and cold glass turns it into a nightmare. There loads of tutorials online that are pretty helpful.

The rate around me is around £25 per window, so if your up for it could save yourself plenty of money.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:01
Have a look at some pics of Iancho's car, his are dark and look very good, tbh I think dark will suit your R as well.

I loved the dark tints on the silver T5 I had and they really suit a saffy. My p2 V70 was dark bue and I went dark with the tints on that car, so I guess I'll go dark again on Nautic.

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:06
Black R , Dark tints. Wish i got the fronts done aswell, but due to my profession i cant be seen to break the law

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:07
Mine was £200 just the windows minus the fronts. So you have a good deal

Your's looks really good to me in terms of tinting depth/colour of car, and it's your car that has made me decide to go for limo on the rear.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:09
Black R , Dark tints. Wish i got the fronts done aswell, but due to my profession i cant be seen to break the law

Cheers for the pics. The laser I had, had tinting to the front windows, but they seemed a little dark to me as I did miss seeing things when driving sometimes. Might just be my eyes though, so maybe I should have them tested.

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:11
Your's looks really good to me in terms of tinting depth/colour of car, and it's your car that has made me decide to go for limo on the rear.

Ah good to know. I went not limo style but on a grade to 10 (10 being limo ) i went with 6-7...... I can still see plenty during the day and eve. But i go to cornwall surfing with the mrs sometimes and well set a bed up in the back so its nice to to be seen getting changed in the morning.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:13
Ah good to know. I went not limo style but on a grade to 10 (10 being limo ) i went with 6-7...... I can still see plenty during the day and eve. But i go to cornwall surfing with the mrs sometimes and well set a bed up in the back so its nice to to be seen getting changed in the morning.

LOL! I'm sure there's a more important reason than getting changed in the car for the deep tints.

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:18

Indeed the tints have come in very handy. I often get told i look like a pimp or ganster about to do a drive by.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:24

Indeed the tints have come in very handy. I often get told i look like a pimp or ganster about to do a drive by.

This was the p2 with limo tints. I've also got some Nebs to go on the C70 which this picture has just reminded me about.

T5frankie
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:28
got quoted 200 for the rears and 240 for them all

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:31

This was the p2 with limo tints. I've also got some Nebs to go on the C70 which this picture has just reminded me about.

Thats some serious darkness right there!!!

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:32
got quoted 200 for the rears and 240 for them all

Same as me... ! And £150 for a hatch back ( 3 windows )

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:33
Thats some serious darkness right there!!!

I couldn't believe it, but I was told that there was an even darker tint. That's just limo, but I think there was a dark limo. May as well have a van if you go that dark.

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:37
Mark....If you are going to book the R in at Empire Tinting next month, just ask if it's Nigel who'll be doing the work. Nigel's work is 100% spot on.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 17:40
Mark....If you are going to book the R in at Empire Tinting next month, just ask if it's Nigel who'll be doing the work. Nigel's work is 100% spot on.

The e-mailed quote is from Nigel, so I'll discretely ask if he'll be doing the job. How long did you have to wait, as leaving the car isn't really an option?

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd March 2013, 18:02
They'll do the job in about 3 hours - gives them plenty of time to do it right. I had a little walk into Milnrow to waste the time.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 18:04
They'll do the job in about 3 hours - gives them plenty of time to do it right. I had a little walk into Milnrow to waste the time.

3 hours is great for the right job. Lots to do and see in Milnrow then?

stephenevans99
Friday 22nd March 2013, 18:12
Absolutely nothing to do in Milnrow....Had my haircut by a fit bird in a tiny barbers on the high street....she charged me £8 the robbing tart.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 18:15
Absolutely nothing to do in Milnrow....Had my haircut by a fit bird in a tiny barbers on the high street....she charged me £8 the robbing tart.

If the weather's ok, I might take a dog and go exploring the area for a couple of hours.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 18:16

I'd pay £10 to have my hair cut by a fit bird TBH.

Jimmie
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:04
Your car will look good when you get the car tinted and a good price as well.I was charged £180 + vat to do three windows on a van about five years ago but the windows were removed to do the job.
Will the company you are getting the work done at be taking out the windows that can be removed to get a smoth fit round the edges?
Are the police more lenient down your way that you are tinting the fronts because they are already tinted and you are only allowed to put on clear security film.There is also your insurance to consider if you are involved in a RTA with extra coloured tint on.
The window company that i have used refuse to tint any front windows .

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:08
Your car will look good when you get the car tinted and a good price as well.I was charged £180 + vat to do three windows on a van about five years ago but the windows were removed to do the job.
Will the company you are getting the work done at be taking out the windows that can be removed to get a smoth fit round the edges?
Are the police more lenient down your way that you are tinting the fronts because they are already tinted and you are only allowed to put on clear security film.There is also your insurance to consider if you are involved in a RTA with extra coloured tint on.
The window company that i have used refuse to tint any front windows .

I'll be careful with the fronts and will ask for the tinting company's advice when there. I thought my laser's front windows were too dark, but they must have been legal I presume. They were done before I bought the car.

Jimmie
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:16
I'll be careful with the fronts and will ask for the tinting company's advice when there. I thought my laser's front windows were too dark, but they must have been legal I presume. They were done before I bought the car.

I would Mark ask and get a piece of paper stating you are within the law to keep yourself in the clear.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:18
I would Mark ask and get a piece of paper stating you are within the law to keep yourself in the clear.

Cheers for the advice.

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:41
I'd pay £10 to have my hair cut by a fit bird TBH.

25 quid and you can take the fit bird for a walk in the park!

Tony.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:43
25 quid and you can take the fit bird for a walk in the park!

Tony.

Lol yes! I'll leave the dog at Home.

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:45
Just remember not to get caught hiding the log!

Squirtydog
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:53
I found that once the rears had been done in my S60 - not limo tint and can't remember the percentage, somewhere medium ish, sorry - the diminished light getting into the car made the front look tinted when viewed from the outside anyway. May not be worth taking the risk.

Only other suggestion and I risk causing offence by the mere suggestion:B_blite:...
Valet your car first (if it is not already immaculate) as it will reduce the chance of any hairs being picked up (I'm sure Nigel is spot on anyway judging by the recommendations here).
The guys who did mine were far from spot on. I was amazed that they even gave me the car back... Looked like a cat had rolled over the film as they were doing the rear window. Valeted it before sending it back for them to redo the job. Still got it back with a few dirt inclusions but just got sick of arguing in the end and they won I'm afraid.

As for DIY attempts. I had one go - not too bad initially but just couldn't get the lower edge of the window right when tucking it into the rubber. didn't even attempt the rear screen! For the money it is definitely a no brainier.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:54
Question:- looking on the web and I see we can have tint that allows 70% light to the front windows, but that says when they aren't already tinted. Our cars are already tinted, so is the 70% legal or not? What's the worst if you get caught with too deeper tint?

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 19:55
I found that once the rears had been done in my S60 - not limo tint and can't remember the percentage, somewhere medium ish, sorry - the diminished light getting into the car made the front look tinted when viewed from the outside anyway. May not be worth taking the risk.

Only other suggestion and I risk causing offence by the mere suggestion:B_blite:...
Valet your car first (if it is not already immaculate) as it will reduce the chance of any hairs being picked up (I'm sure Nigel is spot on anyway judging by the recommendations here).
The guys who did mine were far from spot on. I was amazed that they even gave me the car back... Looked like a cat had rolled over the film as they were doing the rear window. Valeted it before sending it back for them to redo the job. Still got it back with a few dirt inclusions but just got sick of arguing in the end and they won I'm afraid.

As for DIY attempts. I had one go - not too bad initially but just couldn't get the lower edge of the window right when tucking it into the rubber. didn't even attempt the rear screen! For the money it is definitely a no brainier.

Lol the first part of their job is to ensure that all surfaces are clean and ready to film!....
You gave up to easy mate!

Tony.

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:00
Id almost guarantee your car will be at maximum legal tint for the front. You get a fine and points if you get cought. My mate got cought.
The company I use for doing windows take the Windows out and they tell you the wont touch the fronts

Squirtydog
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:02
I know. They re did everything expect the off side main glass. Got home for a second time and spotted a tiny inclusion. Had a quick rant at them to satisfy at least something inside me and lost the will after that. Will know better next time, and it is not usually like me to give up on anything like that.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:04
Id almost guarantee your car will be at maximum legal tint for the front. You get a fine and points if you get cought. My mate got cought.
The company I use for doing windows take the Windows out and they tell you the wont touch the fronts

So laser must have been illegal, cos they were a lot darker than Nautic. I did used to avoid unwanted attention when I saw cop cars, just in case they were too dark. Like I say, they were done before I bought that car.

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:05
Question:- looking on the web and I see we can have tint that allows 70% light to the front windows, but that says when they aren't already tinted. Our cars are already tinted, so is the 70% legal or not? What's the worst if you get caught with too deeper tint?

You will be told to remove it before you carry on your way

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:08
Its not something I would recommend but its up to you. Stormtroll was the last guy I said this too but he didnt listen, his is pitch black. Ive no sympathy if he gets cought lol.

V70 Graham
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:13
You will be told to remove it before you carry on your way

That's what happened to Iancho, they made him take his off.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:37
This was laser, and you can see how dark the front windows were. Legal, maybe not..............

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/foammanmark/Hyndburn-20121006-002611_zpsfb436750.jpg

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:40
It looks good I just couldn't be bothered with it, my sphincter would be twitching every time I passed the po po

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:43
It looks good I just couldn't be bothered with it, my sphincter would be twitching every time I passed the po po

Fair comment. How often do you see the plod up there anyway?

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:46
Not that much really the traffic cops have they're campaigns now and again. Your mostly likely to get cought with tints in town though.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:49
Not that much really the traffic cops have they're campaigns now and again. Your mostly likely to get cought with tints in town though.

I'm coming upto Forres for a wedding in June, and my Dad keeps warning me about speed cameras on various roads up there. I'll be up for 2-3 days whilst I sober up after the do.

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:55
Cool forres isnt that far from me. Im not sure if you would be passing aberdeen or going the inverness way. There are a few set speed cameras up here. Just set your cruise to 75 and you wont get flashed.

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 20:57

That is the best quote i have read this year on any forum! i vote volvokid king of the forum for 1 week for a masive quote! all those in favour hit thanks!

Tony.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:02
Cool forres isnt that far from me. Im not sure if you would be passing aberdeen or going the inverness way. There are a few set speed cameras up here. Just set your cruise to 75 and you wont get flashed.

I'll give you a shout nearer the time and we could have a mini-meet. Cruise doesn't work on the R, but I'll probably come in the C70 as the saving will be large, and the cruise works. It's about 350 each way I believe, so 20 gallons in the C70 as I usually get 35.

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:10
I'll give you a shout nearer the time and we could have a mini-meet. Cruise doesn't work on the R, but I'll probably come in the C70 as the saving will be large, and the cruise works. It's about 350 each way I believe, so 20 gallons in the C70 as I usually get 35.

Yeah give me a shout. I couldn't be bothered with that journey without cruise. Have you checked the relay on the R

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:14
Yeah give me a shout. I couldn't be bothered with that journey without cruise. Have you checked the relay on the R

I haven't as yet. There's been way too much other stuff TBH, but I'm getting there. Accelerator cable and a minor oil leak are the next things to be done, and then I may have a look at the cruise, but the amount of times I use it really makes me think whether its worthwhile even bothering.

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:16
I know the guy who had mine had just fitted a new relay before I got mine all those years ago. Hope its simple.
Oh if you venture to Fraserburgh you will see the scrap saffy

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:19
I know the guy who had mine had just fitted a new relay before I got mine all those years ago. Hope its simple.
Oh if you venture to Fraserburgh you will see the scrap saffy

Sorry, I've missed something here. Scrap saffy? I hope that's not your beaut.

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:21
Sorry, I've missed something here. Scrap saffy? I hope that's not your beaut.

My safron R :)

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:22
My safron R :)

What's happened?

Harvey
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:26

The worse thing that could happen ? ,

Well pull out of a tee junction in front of a motor bike at dusk,bike hits you side on rider killed or wheelchair bound,if killed arrested,then go to inquest.
The police will impound the car ,police vehicle examiner will spend 4 to 6 hours looking all over it,then report will then be given coroner court.(you get a couple of weeks notice about it,just stops you sleeping very well just thinking about what will happen to you).
If the car was illegal when the crash happened,that is as bad as it gets until you go to jail.

I went throught this process in a car crash would not wish it on anyone.(was totally cleared at the coroners court thankfully).

volvokid
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:27
Nothing lol but if you see it, it will prove that it exists. It is a bit of a drive for you though coming down there.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:30
Nothing lol but if you see it, it will prove that it exists. It is a bit of a drive for you though coming down there.

To see that car in the flesh though.........would be a privilege

We'll speak nearer the time.

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 21:31
The worse thing that could happen ? ,

Well pull out of a tee junction in front of a motor bike at dusk,bike hits you side on rider killed or wheelchair bound,if killed arrested,then go to inquest.
The police will impound the car ,police vehicle examiner will spend 4 to 6 hours looking all over it,then report will then be given coroner court.(you get a couple of weeks notice about it,just stops you sleeping very well just thinking about what will happen to you).
If the car was illegal when the crash happened,that is as bad as it gets until you go to jail.

I went throught this process in a car crash would not wish it on anyone.(was totally cleared at the coroners court thankfully).

As I posted before on this thread, I missed a few things whilst driving laser cos of the depth of tint. I would not want one of my cars to be so deep again for the reasons that you've mentioned.

jotter22
Friday 22nd March 2013, 22:14
This was laser, and you can see how dark the front windows were. Legal, maybe not..............

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/foammanmark/Hyndburn-20121006-002611_zpsfb436750.jpg

And you sold that why!

foammanmark
Friday 22nd March 2013, 22:19
And you sold that why!

I look at her now and I ask myself the same question. TBH, I just couldn't take to the auto box as I always prefer a manual. I also became worried about the repeated mention of the awd system breaking. I decided to put her up for sale to gauge interest really, and she was sold within hours.

I loved the look of her and she was an awesome car, but now I have a manual fwd R, that struggles to get the power down which wasn't a problem with laser.

Jimmie
Friday 22nd March 2013, 22:45
Mark its not the speed cameras that you have to worry about up here in the sticks.
It the Unmarked volvo's and beemers as they just appear from nowhere.
Is it a forces wedding you are coming up to Forres for?
If it is there will be plenty of boose there sorry i mean aperitifs .lol

Rudeyboy18
Friday 22nd March 2013, 23:36
I'd leave the fronts . Most cars now aday have window tints as standard to the maxium legal tint. Each poilice force is different, around wiltshire they dont care. But go to oxford they are on you like a hawk. I'd wouldnt worry about looking odd without the fronts done..... You will look more odd HAVING the front done.

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10:13
Mark its not the speed cameras that you have to worry about up here in the sticks.
It the Unmarked volvo's and beemers as they just appear from nowhere.
Is it a forces wedding you are coming up to Forres for?
If it is there will be plenty of boose there sorry i mean aperitifs .lol

I'll just stick to the speed limits as I won't be in a rush. The wedding is my cousin's, and my Uncle was in the RAF at Kinloss until retirement a few years ago. Worked with the Nimrods and Shackletons(now that's going back a few years).

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10:14
I'd leave the fronts . Most cars now aday have window tints as standard to the maxium legal tint. Each poilice force is different, around wiltshire they dont care. But go to oxford they are on you like a hawk. I'd wouldnt worry about looking odd without the fronts done..... You will look more odd HAVING the front done.

I'll ask if my front windows can be tested as they are now, and if they can have a subtle tint and still be legal, then I'll have it done. My C70 had a very subtle tint to the fronts when I bought her, but I removed it due to peeling on the edges.

stephenevans99
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10:27
I'm certain our cars leave the factory with a 30% tint already, which means any additional tint to the front windows would be illegal - no matter how insignificant the extra tint is. Saying that - you see dozens of cars every day with obvious illegal tints. Perhaps the Police in my area aren't too ar$ed ???

Jimmie
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10:29
There used to be a graveyard of Shackletons up.
Now there is nothing ,thank you mod pen pushing iriates.
Thats slang for idiots.lol
Did your uncle go back as a civvi after he left the RAF as a lot of people left and went back to there old job with a contractor.?

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10:31
I'm certain our cars leave the factory with a 30% tint already, which means any additional tint to the front windows would be illegal - no matter how insignificant the extra tint is. Saying that - you see dozens of cars every day with obvious illegal tints. Perhaps the Police in my area aren't too ar$ed ???

I think it's possibly a case of if you don't attract attention off the Police by driving like a to--er, then they'll let it pass within reason. I never got stopped in laser, but I only had her 3 months and I drove sensibly for most of the time.

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 11:35
The R is booked in at Empire Tinting, Milnrow 25/4/13, and I'll post picys up and exactly what has been done later that day.

iancho
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 21:18
That's what happened to Iancho, they made him take his off.

Yeah they did and it was only because they were friendly local Police and not Traffic cops that they didn't do anything... He did explain that if i was in an accident my fault or not they would blame me for everything because of the front tints and that possibly i couldn't see anything.

Also if your going for really dark or black like mine be prepared at night... You will see nothing when reversing!... a real pain sometimes in tight situations.

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 21:24
Yeah they did and it was only because they were friendly local Police and not Traffic cops that they didn't do anything... He did explain that if i was in an accident my fault or not they would blame me for everything because of the front tints and that possibly i couldn't see anything.

Also if your going for really dark or black like mine be prepared at night... You will see nothing when reversing!... a real pain sometimes in tight situations.

Cheers for that. It did take some getting used to, the limo rear windows in the 2 cars that I had done. You rely on the door mirrors a lot more than looking out of the back is what I found.

jotter22
Sunday 24th March 2013, 08:39
Cheers for that. It did take some getting used to, the limo rear windows in the 2 cars that I had done. You rely on the door mirrors a lot more than looking out of the back is what I found.

more people should use door mirrors for reversing in the C70 using the rear view is like guess work anyway!

abdul
Wednesday 27th March 2013, 22:35
if i can get the time out i will go down to see it done

stephenevans99
Thursday 28th March 2013, 07:35
Are you still having it tinted on the 23rd?

jotter22
Thursday 28th March 2013, 07:40
Has this been done?

Tony.

stephenevans99
Thursday 28th March 2013, 09:30
Sorry Tony....should've said 23rd April.

jotter22
Thursday 28th March 2013, 09:32
Lol ok ill give him a Mark a break then...or will the money get spent on the new car?

Tony.

foammanmark
Thursday 28th March 2013, 17:48
Lol ok ill give him a Mark a break then...or will the money get spent on the new car?

Tony.

Exactly! All mods are now on hold due to the gul! However, Empire have quoted for tinting the rear windows of the gul @ £135, so I may be having 2 done in 3 months or so. Don't want to spoil the gul, so I need to be sure tinting is right for her, which I'll decide when I get her.

stephenevans99
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:06
Makes sense....just make sure you let Nigel know you won't be having the V70R done on the 23rd.

foammanmark
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:23
Makes sense....just make sure you let Nigel know you won't be having the V70R done on the 23rd.

I have done already, and that's when I got a quote on the 854 as well. May still have them done on the R in April, but doubtful.

T5frankie
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:25
dont tint the t5-r mate , keep it original imo, keep the value up

foammanmark
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:27

That's why I'm hesitant and will think hard before doing it.

T5frankie
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:32
That's why I'm hesitant and will think hard before doing it.

that would be like me doing the cosworth and as much as i like tints i wouldn't do it to that car

V70 Graham
Thursday 28th March 2013, 18:41

Wot he says.....don't do it mate

foammanmark
Thursday 28th March 2013, 19:18
Wot he says.....don't do it mate

You're both right and I agree totally. The V70 and C70 will be the tinted cars, and the guls stays as is.