was like hitting a wall on full boost .i then

got onto rica they sent a softloder out to me

and gave me a custom map which seemed to sort

it out for 2 years . with it running better

than ever without the rica map what is going

on

T5frankie
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:00
when you're running high boost everything has to be in so much more tip top condition, 18psi will show up plugs or other bits that are getting old or worn out, but 10psi will feel smoother cos everything doesnt have to work as hard

ROZER
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:07
when you're running high boost everything has to be in so much more tip top condition, 18psi will show up plugs or other bits that are getting old or worn out, but 10psi will feel smoother cos everything doesnt have to work as hard
i have changed the lot from etm cleaning to wastegate adjustment with pump ,also so many sets of plugs from ngk to the volvo ones also coil packs vac pipes to silicone intercooler kit to silicone she held 18 psi all day with the rica on but she is a beast standard am lost.

T5frankie
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:08
i have changed the lot from etm cleaning to wastegate adjustment with pump ,also so many sets of plugs from ngk to the volvo ones also coil packs vac pipes to silicone intercooler kit to silicone she held 18 psi all day with the rica on but she is a beast standard am lost.

my car was running very well today at only 12 psi, seemed very lively and smooth

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:10
who mapped it for you?

ROZER
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:10
shes only done 90k i got her with 66k on the clock and i change the oil every 3k,and as always not 1 fault code to talk about i have had the bsr ppc reader for 2 years .

ROZER
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:15
who mapped it for you?

ads in preston a rica agent .when they got it wrong i got in touch with rica who sent me a sofloder out and told me to install pc and explain the problems to which i did they then sent me a new custom map ,so i installed the new map via my softloder all went fine no probs was easy .

Santa
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:18
There is a function on the isoftloader software to submit a support query to Rica. Might be worth giving that a try?

ROZER
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:22
also my car is a geartronic with the rica she always felt like she was in the wrong gear even after a software update from volvo on the gearbox.back to standard and i think thats why shes feeling so much better the gears feel right there like they should be hope am making some sence as am 6 drinks into my bottle of havana club:B_thumb:

ROZER
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:24
There is a function on the isoftloader software to submit a support query to Rica. Might be worth giving that a try?

ye thanks i have done that i have 2 maps from rica still the same .

Santa
Saturday 16th March 2013, 22:30
also my car is a geartronic with the rica she always felt like she was in the wrong gear even after a software update from volvo on the gearbox.back to standard and i think thats why shes feeling so much better the gears feel right there like they should be hope am making some sence as am 6 drinks into my bottle of havana club:B_thumb:
I have no experience of geartronics but wondering if "feeling better" on standard and "feeling worse" on the custom map is something to do with the box?

graemewelch
Saturday 16th March 2013, 23:03
been wear you are now. speak to hamish. i did and he sorted all my problrms and most were caused by rica.