PDA

View Full Version : Omg-big stupid grin

ajc106
Friday 15th March 2013, 18:52
Afternoons gents as the title says i am sat at home with the biggest stupid grin on face after fitting the HLM304 today and taking it for a blast what a difference can't wait to get the refurbed turbo and see how it goes then

Nealevo
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:05
It's always funny seeing the turbo needle go all the way past the end of the white gauge.... Enjoy it mate

kfc
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:05
They are fun aren't they. :funkybana

T5frankie
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:06
i have no mappage in any of my 4 volvos :help:

V70 Graham
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:08

Thought you sold one on eBay last night

Jamest5r
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:33
Afternoons gents as the title says i am sat at home with the biggest stupid grin on face after fitting the HLM304 today and taking it for a blast what a difference can't wait to get the refurbed turbo and see how it goes then

Told you to stop being a big girl's blouse and drive it :)

It's always funny seeing the turbo needle go all the way past the end of the white gauge.... Enjoy it mate

Neal you gotta becareful with that map when i 1st used my mapped auto ecu in my conversion it was hitting 1.5 bar on the rollers.

Is that not against your religion?

T5frankie
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:37
Told you to stop being a big girl's blouse and drive it :)

Neal you gotta becareful with that map when i 1st used my mapped auto ecu in my conversion it was hitting 1.5 bar on the rollers.

Is that not against your religion?

i know, whats going on? lol

Nealevo
Friday 15th March 2013, 19:59
I was on about when I had my auto, it was plus 20 psi on my gauge in manual form so I have not run it hard yet, it's going in to HLM next week for new turbo and correct mapping