PDA

View Full Version : Android link into new Volvo

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 13:32
Just watching the BBC news at 1 - New phones at the Barcelona phone expo - links directly into an Android interface in the V40! I assume this will be available across the range.

Nice!

http://voices.yahoo.com/volvo-connectivity-change-way-we-interact-with-8790195.html

T5frankie
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 13:58
Noone here can afford new Volvo's LOL

timbo
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 14:26
Though most have spent the equivalent of a new V40 on their cars! Still at least we're original, seem soulless these new volvos?? Shame!

V70 Graham
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 14:42
Noone here can afford new Volvo's LOL

Though most have spent the equivalent of a new V40 on their cars! Still at least we're original, seem soulless these new volvos?? Shame!

It's either £300 pm on a new 'box' or £300 pm on keeping ours going (and the extra petrol).....personal prefereance I suppose.

timbo
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 14:59
Haha! You're right Graham!!!!! Some great tech in these new cars and good to see Volvo leading the way but I just think they're too dumbed down nower days. God I sound like my grandad! I'm off to fettle a stick.......

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 26th February 2013, 15:13
It appealled to me to show that the marque is keeping up with the times. In a couple of years I may well treat the missus to the new V40 or V60 hybrid.

lance
Wednesday 20th March 2013, 08:24
I'm still chuffed with how I can plug my wirelessly connect to my v5o with just a little box they just need to build some hot petrol manuals that will depreciate like all the other t5s I have bought that's a good thing about volvos they depreciate quicker than audis BMW and merc meaning you get more for your money 2nd hand!

jotter22
Wednesday 20th March 2013, 08:36
that's a good thing about volvos they depreciate quicker!

:cuckoo:

Tony.

volvokid
Wednesday 20th March 2013, 10:26
Thats will be why they dont make them, who wants a car that looses that much money lol