PDA

View Full Version : S70 dimensions

grdunn
Monday 10th October 2005, 21:57
Any one happen to know the exact length of a Volvo S70, either in feet or metres?

Jamie
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:22
According to Parkers it varies from model to model - select your model from this list and it should tell you http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/specs/derivative.aspx?range_id=412 but as a rule of thumb 4670mm

Andy
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:25
Any one happen to know the exact length of a Volvo S70, either in feet or metres?

Measuring if it will fit in the garage?

Lol, its what I had to do with my T5, it didn't fit :(

Jamie
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:32
Measuring if it will fit in the garage?

Lol, its what I had to do with my T5, it didn't fit :(

LOL - very tight fit in mine, but width more than length, about an inch either side of the door mirrors going through the doorway. New bloody houses eh!

grdunn
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:34
Yeah Andy ,you're right! Just looked at a house tonight with a 15 ft 4 inch garage which looks like it's a couple of inches short.
Could always saw a couple of inches off the front............

grdunn
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:36
All that time wandering around houses saying' mmnn nice' when all I really care about is will the ££££in' car fit in the garage!
£££££££!

Andy
Monday 10th October 2005, 22:37
All that time wandering around houses saying' mmnn nice' when all I really care about is will the ££££in' car fit in the garage!
£££££££!

Clearly got your priorities right :D let the women worry about the size of the bathroom!

JUDGENINJA
Tuesday 11th October 2005, 03:49
I've been looking at houses recently.. estate agents looks at me funny when I say the only thing I'm interested in is the garage. Of course thay have no details on this....... I think I've got something wrong with me....