PDA

View Full Version : RAF Cosford Shropshire Meet 28/4/2013

MoleT-5R
Monday 18th February 2013, 02:00
Just a quicky as RAF Cosford have got back to me and the meet is on, the only down fall is that it will be the 10th of March, which as most of you know is Mothering Sunday, but I'm sure they love us enough to let us enjoy ourselves and see mum later. I will put a full load of details up later today, I would have done it this evening but was called out by work, so sorry folks. Here's a quick piccy to wet your appetites, will have to get a list going as I will have to let them have some idea of the number turning up, so start getting your names down.....
http://www.wingweb.co.uk/wingweb/img/450-BAC_TSR-2_at_RAF_Cosford.jpghttp://www.wingweb.co.uk/wingweb/img/Short_SB-5_RAF_Cosford.jpg

Dangerous Dave
Monday 18th February 2013, 10:29
§§§§§§, don't know if I can make this as its Mrs Bomb's first Mothers Day....

Wobbly Dave
Monday 18th February 2013, 13:16
Can you re-schedule :stupid:

PHIL V70R
Monday 18th February 2013, 15:08
can i have a go in one of them.....:firedevil

MoleT-5R
Monday 18th February 2013, 19:59
Ok I'll try and shift it, it was the date they gave me and I've only found out that it was Mothering Sunday that day after they sent me the date, but as a bonus you can bring your mum along and she gets in for free too ( it's the thought that counts they say...lol), looks like it would then have to be one of the first 2 sundays in april (7th or 14th) as I don't want to dump it one week either side of Avon (24/3) what do you all think ?

V70 Graham
Monday 18th February 2013, 20:05
Can do either 7th or 14th might well be up for this one :)

MoleT-5R
Monday 18th February 2013, 20:31
can i have a go in one of them.....:firedevil

we'll ask them when we're there, I am sure they have something you can have a go in, even though it probably won't get of the ground..

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 20th February 2013, 23:05
Update :- I have emailed Cosford re. date change and asked for either the 7th or 14th of April, so when the reply is back with the new date I'll get the thread date change and we'll continue on here and get the list going....ok for everyone I hope

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 20th February 2013, 23:12
On a Thursday?? What time??

PHIL V70R
Wednesday 20th February 2013, 23:49
:firedevil:wavey:

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 20th February 2013, 23:54
On a Thursday?? What time??

Sundays Dave, 7th or 14th of April, as I hadn't realized about mothering Sunday and we have also a trip to Avon that can't be missed, so a couple of weeks after so we won't get anyone in trouble with their Mrs's

1112lewis
Thursday 21st February 2013, 13:18
I can go, whichever the day, wife was more than happy to go on the 10th.

ExternalError
Thursday 21st February 2013, 13:57
I'll br up for either in april glad it moved wouldnt want to drive to there after going out on the lash for my birthday in Nottingham

Wobbly Dave
Friday 22nd February 2013, 00:05
Sorry - April - my bad

MoleT-5R
Friday 22nd February 2013, 07:14
Sorry - April - my bad

????? no understand ..... have you started polish lessons....lol

MoleT-5R
Monday 25th February 2013, 21:29
Right then, I have had a reply from RAF Cosford and it appears that the next available Sunday will be Sunday 28 April, so if this is suitable we should book it sooner, rather than later and we could have a Two Henrys gathering in between, to break up the wait say 17/03/2013 (will start a separate thread for this meet) in a couple of days and would be most grateful if you could give a responce of whether this is suitable for you all.

Starting a list to gauge Cosford turnout and suitability of the date for everyone.

RAF Cosford Meet 28th April 2013

Attending

1. Moleadrian and Jayneybabe

V70 Graham
Monday 25th February 2013, 21:49
Sorry we can't do the 28th April, may well be up for the 17th March though.

MoleT-5R
Monday 25th February 2013, 22:26
Sorry we can't do the 28th April, may well be up for the 17th March though.

Glad to here you are still able to meet up with us, but I was hoping it would be the Cosford meet as that should be an Interesting day. As you know your welcome along anytime and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 27th February 2013, 21:03
Right then, I have had a reply from RAF Cosford and it appears that the next available Sunday will be Sunday 28 April, so if this is suitable we should book it sooner, rather than later and we could have a Two Henrys gathering in between, to break up the wait say 17/03/2013 (will start a separate thread for this meet) in a couple of days and would be most grateful if you could give a responce of whether this is suitable for you all.

Starting a list to gauge Cosford turnout and suitability of the date for everyone.

Attending

Just to bump this along, would like to get it booked if the date is ok

ExternalError
Saturday 2nd March 2013, 09:53

Attending

2. Externalerror

Brett855tdi
Saturday 2nd March 2013, 14:40

Attending

2. Externalerror

I wonder if they could lend us 1/4m of tarmac and some cones? lol

MoleT-5R
Saturday 2nd March 2013, 20:12

Attending

2. Externalerror

I wonder if they could lend us 1/4m of tarmac and some cones? lol

I Think they have more than a 1/4mile, so there should be enough left to stop on, if they'll let us...lol

1112lewis
Tuesday 5th March 2013, 13:43
I can go too!