PDA

View Full Version : My beastie

weagie
Sunday 10th February 2013, 16:31
Big thanks to all for the welcome!
First of all excuse the manky motor, no point washing her considering the state of the roads at the moment. I bought her last november from a mate and stupidly swaped her for a turbo impreza with the mate I got her from about two months ago. Luckily he didnt sell and I managed to get shot of the scoob and get my steed back and this time its for keeps.
Only a couple of issues, she pulls to the left quite badly, top mount on the drivers side a bit shafted, missfires a bit and the hatch wont stay open, so I have a wee bit of work to do to get her back up to standard but luckily nothing serious. Once i get these done it will be time to start the fun of doing some mods. I'll probably start with the suspension and brakes.
Anyway here she is,

T5frankie
Sunday 10th February 2013, 16:42
glad you saw the light lol, another manual R well done

Kingsford G
Sunday 10th February 2013, 16:44
Nice and dirty lol

V70 Graham
Sunday 10th February 2013, 17:09
Once you've sorted the few problems, she will turn into a nice car.

weagie
Sunday 10th February 2013, 17:09
I like em dirty lol. I'm not a fan of auto's, I like to be more hands on while driving. She has got quite an interesting history that I'm looking into at the moment so will keep you all posted as to what I find out. Stupid question but has qnyone fitted a K&N induction kit to theirs? I have a new one sitting and was wondering if it would be worth putting on. I'm not new to modifying but this is the first turbo motor I've had any interest in.
Oh and the scoob I had was apparently tuned and although it was bloody quick it wouldnt keep up with my R so I have the perfect weapon to go jap baiting with lol.