PDA

View Full Version : Floor mat locking devices?

Paul ABZ
Saturday 8th October 2005, 23:28
Does anyone know the part number and availability of the small circular locking devices that are mounted on the 850 floor mats?

I have new aftermarket mats to go in the car, but the little mounts on the floor pan need the clips to stop the front mats flopping around. I just wondered if they were out there somewhere. I need some black ones (qty 4).

I've found a place that does oval ones, but they are a bit loose and not like the clippy jobs that Volvo have in their mats.

Anyone know what I'm going on about?

nikgallagher
Tuesday 11th October 2005, 11:52
I was going to replace these recently as my gf snapped them both on the passenger side through carelessness (yes, she was told), but ended up getting new mats through ebay (about 25 notes I think) that had just one central lockgin pin that came with the mats. More substantial than the little volvo ones I reckon. Can just lob them when they get worn too, as 25 sovs won't break the bank. Volvo ones are over a tonne aren't they?

If you want the OEM clips, then I'm sure your desciption will work at the main dealers without the part number.