PDA

View Full Version : rear wishbone bush polyurathane

graemewelch
Saturday 19th January 2013, 22:33
some time in feb im getting some polyurathane rear wishbone bushes made. im paying to get a mould made and will be getting a batch of them made to sell on to get my money back hopfully. just wondering if theres any intrest in these. price wise ive no idea yet but 99% theyll be around £50 or less. its a small project im looking to finishing. ive got a design in mind and as soon as i get the wishbone ill get it drawn up on cad and ill get some better details.

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 19th January 2013, 22:53
some time in feb im getting some polyurathane rear wishbone bushes made. im paying to get a mould made and will be getting a batch of them made to sell on to get my money back hopfully. just wondering if theres any intrest in these. price wise ive no idea yet but 99% theyll be around £50 or less. its a small project im looking to finishing. ive got a design in mind and as soon as i get the wishbone ill get it drawn up on cad and ill get some better details.

Which Volvo?

graemewelch
Saturday 19th January 2013, 22:59
s60 v70 phase two. isnt there already a full wishbone kit out there for the phase one models?

JamesT5
Sunday 20th January 2013, 10:32
Don't forget my wishbones..... :D

graemewelch
Tuesday 5th February 2013, 18:50
ive now got this drawn up. going to get a prototype made and fit to my car. ill post pics when ive got them made. cant till there done.

JamesT5
Tuesday 5th February 2013, 19:10
Graeme, I'll be in touch about this topic via PM shortly....

Harvey
Tuesday 5th February 2013, 19:17
Are you talking about rear wishbones at the rear or front wishbones rear bushes ?.

graemewelch
Tuesday 5th February 2013, 20:09
front wishbone rear bush

graemewelch
Tuesday 12th February 2013, 16:12
ive now got some quotes to get these bushes made. price for a pair is going to be around £45-50 delivered

ShadeTek
Saturday 16th February 2013, 20:06
How would they be to fit? Are you planning a squeeze in with a vise job?

graemewelch
Saturday 16th February 2013, 22:41
no vice should be needed, but ill time will tell. ive got a few of these going out for trial and theyll be a full fitting guide done beofr they are ready for sale. im realy exited about this mod as i hope others are. my bushes are shot to bits. theres a massive slipt in them. i hoping a fully polyed lower arm will change the way the car handle. not expecting miracles but a noticable difference

ShadeTek
Sunday 17th February 2013, 10:06
My front wishbone, rear bushes are shot too. The have half-detatched from the arm and it's only time before they completely go but it doesn't look dangerous as they are held in place by the arm itself. Hopefuly we won' have to remove the arm from the car to fit these too.