PDA

View Full Version : Just made a discovery.....

JamesT5
Friday 18th January 2013, 19:12
I've just made a discovery.... what I thought were my anti roll bar bushes aren't my anti roll bushes at all. I thought the bushes on the wishbone were the anti roll bushes, until I discovered these on PFV webbsite.......

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=7066.

I'm wondering where some of these little 'rattles' are down to perished AR Bushes. Looks like more expense and another trip to the garage then..... :(

Regards

James

graemewelch
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:19
arb bushes are realy easy to replace. are you anywear near chester, im heading that way soon. might be able to help you out.

JamesT5
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:21
arb bushes are realy easy to replace. are you anywear near chester, im heading that way soon. might be able to help you out.

Thanks Graeme but when I say 'Mid Wales' I'm in the southern part of Mid Wales about an hour north of Cardiff, a bit far for you to travel unless you fancy a trip to the Brecon Beacons National Park..... :D

graemewelch
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:26
ill drop it into conversation with the mrs. im unsure whats happening on the way down. i might be a back up plan for wobbly dave if he dosnt get his down pipe sorted. think we are there for two nights though.

JamesT5
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:28
Pick up the wishbones when you're here...? :D

JamesT5
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:29
If you do fit them for me I'll give you the wishbones to keep. A fair deal I hope.... ;)

graemewelch
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:35
that sounds good. front rear or both. ill still sort you a set of bushes if want them. the mrs says shell go shopping in chester while i do your bushes

JamesT5
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:36
You do realise Chester is about 3 hours from here? :-)

How much are the bushes, if they're cheap enough I'll get both sets.....

graemewelch
Friday 18th January 2013, 21:49
id best get some postcodes and work out exactly wear im going and wear you are. my sense of dierection is terrible