PDA

View Full Version : Trax 2013 Information

Pinup_gal
Monday 14th January 2013, 20:22
Trax this year is held on Sunday the 8th of September at Silverstone Circuit. After last years success we'd like to see more of you there and hopefully have another successful and enjoyable day.

Entrance Fees

Advanced entrance fees are priced at £16 per person, with under 14's being admitted for free.
Vehicle passes available on request for the club stand, priority will be given to Volvo's owned by members and if possible any support vehicles.
Please note vehicle passes are non transferable, if you find you no longer need yours please return it to Natalie.

Track Time
Individual Track time is priced at £35 per person.

Camping

Camping isn't mentioned as of yet, but is normally at Whittlebury Park.
I'll post more details on this when I have them.

Payment

To book and pay for Trax 2013 please pm pinup_gal The methods will be Paypal, BACS or FPS.
Please note that all monies have to reach us by the 15th June 2013

Few conditions set by events organiser

The following activities are prohibited by the event organiser :
Photography for commercial gain
Unauthorised trading
Exhibiting or operating any item in a way that may create a danger

The following will not be allowed on the events site at any time :
Animals
Glass/bottles
Bonfires/BBQ's
Minimotos
Scooters
Quads

Trax 2013 List is HERE (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?48330-Trax-2013-List!&p=562404#post562404)
Trax 2013 Discussion is HERE (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?48331-Trax-2013-Discussion&p=562405#post562405)

Pinup_gal
Thursday 30th May 2013, 15:36
It's time to get them payments in guys.

PM me for details and let me know what you're booking.

Lets make this year even bigger!

Pinup_gal
Friday 31st May 2013, 13:19
16 Days on the payment deadline guys :)

Pinup_gal
Monday 3rd June 2013, 18:47
12 days till the payment deadline!

Pinup_gal
Wednesday 5th June 2013, 10:02
Tick Tock Tick Tock
10 days till payment deadline!

Pinup_gal
Friday 7th June 2013, 11:58
8 days left to pay!

Pinup_gal
Saturday 8th June 2013, 19:16
A week today folks.

Santa
Monday 26th August 2013, 20:44
Right, we will soon be sending those that have bought tickets a PM to confirm their details and as soon as we get them we will be sending out tickets.

If you are planning to be away from the forum between now and the 4th of September and you need to either change the car details you registered or send us your postal address or ticket pick up preference please PM Pinup_gal ASAP.

If you are planning on bringing a 4x4 (XC90 or XC60 type vehicles, XC70, S60R, 850 AWD type cars are fine), a vehicle that could be classed as commercial (Van, Trailer etc) or car that isn't road legal (lack of MOT, car tax etc) then please let us know within the next couple of days as we will need to declare these separately to our Public Liability insurance provider.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask them on the Trax discussion thread.

Cheers :)

Rich

Pinup_gal
Tuesday 27th August 2013, 14:29
I've had notification that the tickets are now on their way to me!!
Could you please PM me confirming which Volvo you are bringing (and registration) and if you want your tickets posted out send me your address.

Thanks

Natalie

Pinup_gal
Thursday 29th August 2013, 16:43
The tickets are HERE!!!
I need everyone to pm me with how they wish to receive theirs i.e POST or MEET UP before we go in.

Judge Ninja has kindly offered to take the camping groups tickets. If this is ok with those that are camping perhaps you can message him for a meet up time near the camp site.

Those of you who haven't confirmed your reg details please do so also. I wish to get the tickets posted out that need to be TOMORROW (30/08/13)

Thanks Guys

Trax is a coming!!

Pinup_gal
Saturday 31st August 2013, 09:02
I'm still waiting to hear from
A few people. If you've not already contacted me could you please do so ASAP. I'm waiting to get the posted ones out and time is a ticking'n
Many thanks

Pinup_gal
Tuesday 3rd September 2013, 14:22
Tickets have been posted out to those that requested post.

Should be with you tomorrow

:)

CLUB MAP LINK

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/2013/09/03/2013-club-map/