PDA

View Full Version : Big up the Wobbly one!!!

fraz13
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:22
A huge thanx to Dave once again for repairing the second ABS ECU for me :hail:

All is well, only need that damn lambda light out now :doh:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:34
Good to know you got it back safe. Could you PM me your current mileage and registration (for my records)

The Flying Banana
Thursday 6th October 2005, 15:33
A huge thanx to Dave once again for repairing the second ABS ECU for me :hail:

All is well, only need that damn lambda light out now :doh:

My light was on for ages..traced the main pipe coming from the turbo side of the MAF sensor was completly off put it on and 500 miles down the line it has went off!!!??

Glad its fixed cos you never no when you are going to be behind me and i have seen your driving!!!!LOL!!

Vikingxl
Thursday 6th October 2005, 16:13
Three cheers for wobbly Dave

Murphy
Thursday 6th October 2005, 17:13
Hip hip..........................

http://www.danheller.com/images/California/DeathValley/Misc/dv-tumbleweed-1-big.jpg

fraz13
Thursday 6th October 2005, 20:08
My light was on for ages..traced the main pipe coming from the turbo side of the MAF sensor was completly off put it on and 500 miles down the line it has went off!!!??
Funny that, that pipe was off and a put it back on the day, av disconnected the battery so it should be reset in the mornin and al give it a go...

Also wido ma drivin aint that bad but a did find me get faster the day knowin ma brakes are better lol

GO-850R
Friday 7th October 2005, 12:06
I'd also like to give Dave a big thanks :worship: , as I got mine back yesterday and it has worked a treat.

Many thanks
Neal

:thewave:

Wobbly Dave
Friday 7th October 2005, 12:13
Glad it all worked out. Can I please have your car details - model, year, approx mileage and reg - for my records.

Much obliged.

Andrew
Tuesday 11th October 2005, 09:58
Seems my ABS arrived back today ... another one for his records :)