PDA

View Full Version : S70 ITG Panel Filter, best place to buy???

Liddo
Thursday 6th October 2005, 10:15
As the title says, wheres the best place to buy an ITG for my T5????

:confused:

fraz13
Thursday 6th October 2005, 10:17
Volvo Tuning is the only place av heard of

Simon
Thursday 6th October 2005, 11:16
Parts for Volvos also sell ITG filters...

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 6th October 2005, 11:34
VT do all the development work on Volvos for ITG. Best place to buy'em IMHO. PFVO also sell them but without VT they'd be stuffed!

Liddo
Thursday 6th October 2005, 11:53
Cheers Chaps! Dunno why I didnt think of VT in the 1st place :slap:

Simon
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:10
You mean VT sent ITG original Volvo filters and ITG copied them. It's not rocket science...

PFV are in the process of doing something along the same lines with Goodridge. We send them OEM hoses and they copy them. That's their business...

SaffronC70
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:31
They made parts of same specification or better, not copied them.

Ashok's 19T 300bhp T4 uses the standard paper filter.

Chris

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:37
You mean VT sent ITG original Volvo filters and ITG copied them. It's not rocket science...

PFV are in the process of doing something along the same lines with Goodridge. We send them OEM hoses and they copy them. That's their business...
No I mean ITG go down to VT and work with them :slap:

I am not at liberty to divulge the latest stuff that is going on but trust me it's a bit more involved than just getting out the tape measure.

Simon
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:37
Erm..no, you will find the construction of all ITG filters is the same, the only thing that varies is the size. Anyway any ITG dealer can buy any ITG filter not just VT or PFV...

When Goodridge finish our new hose kits they will be added to their catalogue range so anyone can purchase them. That's the way it works...

Anyway competition is good for the consumer.

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 6th October 2005, 13:59
Erm..no, you will find the construction of all ITG filters is the same, the only thing that varies is the size. Anyway any ITG dealer can buy any ITG filter not just VT or PFV...

When Goodridge finish our new hose kits they will be added to their catalogue range so anyone can purchase them. That's the way it works...

Anyway competition is good for the consumer.Look @ my face, Am I bovvered? Am I bovvered?

I aint bovvered

LOL