PDA

View Full Version : poly anti roll bar bushes

nottsgreent5
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 08:04
morning all are the poly bushes pfv sell worth changing as a upgrade ie. do they make much difference over standard nothing wrong with mine as the anti roll bar looks pretty new just wanted to know if its worth doing lol

p fandango
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 08:09
i'd of thought the more secure you can make the roll-bar to the subframe the more efficient it'll be, whether it'll be a noticable difference i can't say

nottsgreent5
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 08:26
cheers mate ill more than likely change them when the weather warms up abit lol like i said mine look fine corners flat enough and handles pretty wel

deathrider311271
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 10:10
morning all are the poly bushes pfv sell worth changing as a upgrade ie. do they make much difference over standard nothing wrong with mine as the anti roll bar looks pretty new just wanted to know if its worth doing lol
All i can tell you is when i changed them on my Capri and BMW they made a noticable difference even tho the originals were not knackered so would imagine it would be the same on the Volvo, been looking at these myself, only thing that puts me off is the originals are bonded to the anti roll bar, at least thats what i was told.

p fandango
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 10:21
only thing that puts me off is the originals are bonded to the anti roll bar, at least thats what i was told.
they are

deathrider311271
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 10:22
they are
thanks for confirming the good news Pedro lol

p fandango
Sunday 23rd December 2012, 10:25
thanks for confirming the good news Pedro lol
nothing a bit of brute force & a flame won't fix lol