PDA

View Full Version : t4 discs

markt4
Wednesday 5th October 2005, 18:29
after some discs for the motor and pads , front and rear needed any suggestions any1???
tried a place not far from me and they have A.T.E. r they any good?? they come in at £68 for the front and original volvos at £86 for the front
back ate are £45 and some Guttermann for £36 a pair
or is it best to stick with the original volvos?? car dosent get booted that much as our lass drives it now...but now and then it does

LeeVTi
Friday 7th October 2005, 19:49
i was looking at a brake upgrade for my T4 to, am probably gonna go with a grooved performance disk, have used them on all my cars ive had and find they give much less fade when drivin it hard, but eat pads like no tommorow, still i think alwasy a better option than standard

just my opinion

markt4
Friday 7th October 2005, 20:41
hi lee...ive been told on another site to stick with standard ones...was thinking of keeping them standard...but im thinking of getting the ecu done in november or december so dont know if the brakes will need upgrading as the car will be only 30 to 35 bhp better off

spesh
Friday 7th October 2005, 20:47
Brembo are a direct replacement from GFS for the T5's @£51 a pair for the fronts, would they have brembo's as a standard replacment for the T4's?