PDA

View Full Version : OZ alloys.. will they fit?

c70mel
Wednesday 5th October 2005, 12:25
Hey all,

I know someone who may be selling some OZ Canyon 18" alloys and just wondering if they will fit my C70 1999 2.4?

I think the offset is 48 but I have no idea what the other specs of the wheel are and am having major trouble finding it out.

The part number on the wheel is 01661207ET48, I have seen a member on here with them on his car 'alan' but cant seem to get in contact with him via PM's. I have heard OZ have several different types of Canyons for different cars so I need to double check the fitment.

thanks for any help

Melvin

Liddo
Wednesday 5th October 2005, 12:57
My S70 is the same wheel sizes as yours. You need 5x108 Stud 35 to 42 offset and 65.1 PCD

:B_blite:

c70mel
Wednesday 5th October 2005, 21:50
Thanks for that.. just need to see what these alloys are as I cant seem to find that out.

They have an offset of 48 though so does that mean they will be no good on my car?

lil_me
Wednesday 5th October 2005, 23:34
http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=OZ&wheelmodel=Canyon

The offset on your friends wheels is wrong for your car if they are 48, thats Subaru offset I think

c70mel
Thursday 6th October 2005, 09:46
Thats a helpful link cheers.

However its confused things a bit as on that website there isn't even a 48mm offset type so perhaps this guys alloys arnt 48mm offset? There only seem to have a 35mm offset for the 5x108 stud?

Thanks again.

alan
Thursday 6th October 2005, 20:59
think mine are 42 offset. deff make sure that the offset is right as it will be an expensive mistake. have pm'd you sorry for taking so long. havnt had the time of day lately so hope this helps. they do look well but am really being honest that if you are not that keen on cleaning wheels then these are the wrong wheels. also the centre caps go bad very quick and are very very dear, have used oz's on alot of cars at my house and they are very strong, pot holes dont seem to harm them to bad as the roads around here a shockin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/fjz1707/DSC00664.jpg

Alan

c70mel
Thursday 6th October 2005, 22:43
Cheers for that alan... very nice looking car as well!

PM sent back to ya... basically if the alloy part number on yours match up to the ones i have found then they should be ok... I think if the offset on mine is 48mm though I will have to leave them :(