PDA

View Full Version : The C70, over 3 weeks and not moved..............

foammanmark
Saturday 15th December 2012, 19:17
Not driven mine for 3 weeks and 2 days and she's been parked outside on the street for all that time, and besides being heavily condensed up inside, she has been an absolute pleasure to drive today. Devastated that I've broke part of the centre console though and I'm such a clumsy person. Using her on Monday for the last 100 or so miles of my business mileage for this year and I'm looking forward to it.

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 15th December 2012, 21:53
what bit of the console is broke. I may be able to help?

foammanmark
Saturday 15th December 2012, 22:03
what bit of the console is broke. I may be able to help?

Hi Dave, I've pushed the centre console storage compartment lid back on it's hinges and broken the plastic that the hinge is connected to. It's the plastic that runs to the the gearstick but Andy B1375 has also said that he night have the part. Please let me know if you do have it in light grey.

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 15th December 2012, 22:19
I'm not sure what u think light grey is. Let me know if the Andy's offer doesnt work out.

foammanmark
Saturday 15th December 2012, 22:22
I'm not sure what u think light grey is. Let me know if the Andy's offer doesnt work out.

Thanks! I would class it as almost silver!?

nosh
Saturday 15th December 2012, 22:52
Not driven mine for 3 weeks and 2 days and she's been parked outside on the street for all that time, and besides being heavily condensed up inside, she has been an absolute pleasure to drive today. Devastated that I've broke part of the centre console though and I'm such a clumsy person. Using her on Monday for the last 100 or so miles of my business mileage for this year and I'm looking forward to it.

i feel good when i drive my 40 which im not doing much of at the moment.. :(