PDA

View Full Version : LPG spluttering/hesitation

paulcl09
Friday 7th December 2012, 17:59
Hi all i have a v70 r awd manual with a brc fly sf lpg kit. Now when driving it slowly ie low revs with no boost its fine and when i boot it at low revs its fine untill the boost comes in and then it will hesitate/splutter for a second or two then it will go like the clappers but then looses power again higher up the rev range. It will sometimes then beep and flick back to petrol and then back onto gas. Could the lpg ECU possibly need reprogramming or tuning in anyway? It has orange keihn injectors could these be getting tired? The car is fine on petrol.
Any advice or info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Volvostorm
Friday 7th December 2012, 20:13
When was the LPG kit last serviced?

Might have a blocked filter

5seaterT5x2
Friday 7th December 2012, 21:01
Hi all i have a v70 r awd manual with a brc fly sf lpg kit. Now when driving it slowly ie low revs with no boost its fine and when i boot it at low revs its fine untill the boost comes in and then it will hesitate/splutter for a second or two then it will go like the clappers but then looses power again higher up the rev range. It will sometimes then beep and flick back to petrol and then back onto gas. Could the lpg ECU possibly need reprogramming or tuning in anyway? It has orange keihn injectors could these be getting tired? The car is fine on petrol.
Any advice or info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Almost certainly plugs

Nealevo
Friday 7th December 2012, 21:47
If it worked perfectly before, get the car serviced including LPG system

paulcl09
Friday 7th December 2012, 23:39
Well i fitted the system myself off my t5 and now and again it done the same.