PDA

View Full Version : Essex meet sunday 16th december

t5steve
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 00:51
as above essex meet will be sunday the 16th december at the dick turpin pub A127 essex starting at midday
all welcome
who's coming?

merc85
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 00:53
Me........ if my Rack holds out lol

Kingsford G
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 03:15
Me........ if my Rack holds out lol

I`ve got some cable ties for it lol Hopefully me too.What about Ace cafe essex vs softies on the 15th?

V70 Graham
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 11:18
Sorry guys, working I'm afraid, have a good one and take lots of pics !

theflyingbrick
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 11:28
put me down ;)

t5steve
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 21:34
I`ve got some cable ties for it lol Hopefully me too.What about Ace cafe essex vs softies on the 15th?

don't think anything has got finalised for 15th

merc85
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 21:38
deffo there for the 16th, wheres the post about the 15th??

t5steve
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 21:46
deffo there for the 16th, wheres the post about the 15th??

don't think there was one............it just got mentioned in other posts..................think it started in the ace cafe post

merc85
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 21:51
Well car seems to be runing well and have sorted the leaks, So will be good hooking up at the Dick Turpin for sure. :)

t5steve
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 22:09
don't forget that key this time.....................if you can find it

merc85
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 22:21
oh S*** the alarm key?? will have a looks soz bud memory like a fish

theflyingbrick
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 22:24
steve txt me the morning of the meet and ill bring my spare aswell :) and i aint forgot about the amps in my missus boot,but ive been quite busy as of late ;) i will sort them out for the next meet for sure lol

t5steve
Monday 3rd December 2012, 21:09
oh S*** the alarm key?? will have a looks soz bud memory like a fish

cheers mate..................only just remembered it myself

t5steve
Monday 3rd December 2012, 21:10
steve txt me the morning of the meet and ill bring my spare aswell :) and i aint forgot about the amps in my missus boot,but ive been quite busy as of late ;) i will sort them out for the next meet for sure lol

cheers mate................no probs..............will txt on the day

t5steve
Thursday 13th December 2012, 21:32
just a reminder for this sunday

theflyingbrick
Thursday 13th December 2012, 22:38
yep im still coming :)

merc85
Thursday 13th December 2012, 22:45
Well the t5 is fighting for life, ive near enough given up on her, She is awkward to start when cold, but start she does, so seeing as it may be her last Meet be rude not to take her.

She starts which she didnt used to do, Thanks to kbb, as i wouldnt av got this far, Something is saying Ignition coil, But the problem is when she is Cold she doesnt spark, Only sparks easily when warm.

If i need a lift home be good if someone could oblige. Mind you at least we will all keep warm at the meet, As i may decide to have a Bomb fire. :(

theflyingbrick
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:16
lmfao well seeing as i wont be in my car (coming up with me dad) as im picking my ecu up at the meet i could bring my coil along if you want so once its cooled down we could bolt it on and see??

merc85
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:21
lmfao well seeing as i wont be in my car (coming up with me dad) as im picking my ecu up at the meet i could bring my coil along if you want so once its cooled down we could bolt it on and see??

May hold you to that mate, although dont fink i will fit it there, got to have one day off from trying to fix this Big red paper weight, I'm gonna start calling it a leach, as life sucking money sucking sould destroying bag **** But hey thats abit unfair on leaches really

M-R-P
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:23
May hold you to that mate, although dont fink i will fit it there, got to have one day off from trying to fix this Big red paper weight, I'm gonna start calling it a leach, as life sucking money sucking sould destroying bag **** But hey thats abit unfair on leaches really
Aww, c'mon Gav, it'll be nice to see a bonnet opened at an essex meet...;)

merc85
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:47
Aww, c'mon Gav, it'll be nice to see a bonnet opened at an essex meet...;)

Mart!! im loosing my sense of humor with this one. She wont see another meet at this rate thats for sure.

M-R-P
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:52
Mate...
I blew 735 quid on a fekkin speedo...
1100 on the clutch...

You got a dodgy wire somewhere on a beautiful and fast car, you'll thank yourself for sticking with it...

merc85
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:54
Mate...
I blew 735 quid on a fekkin speedo...
1100 on the clutch...

You got a dodgy wire somewhere on a beautiful and fast car, you'll thank yourself for sticking with it...

LOL i know what your saying bud, But this one is made up from 2 Cars, My Previous 855 t5 auto, Both together stand me in at £3,500 lol as most of the auto is on this one, Damm wish id kept that loom now lol

M-R-P
Thursday 13th December 2012, 23:57
LOL i know what your saying bud, But this one is made up from 2 Cars, My Previous 855 t5 auto, Both together stand me in at £3,500 lol as most of the auto is on this one, Damm wish id kept that loom now lol

My one car owes me £3140 or so, 2300 was just keeping it going and the rest in mods and paint etc. I'll get you a bloody loom if need be ;)

merc85
Friday 14th December 2012, 00:05
lol its ok bud i will sort it either way :)

M-R-P
Friday 14th December 2012, 00:07
After what I've been through with mine, I just don't like the idea of a good car getting broke for the sake of a crap wire :)

theflyingbrick
Friday 14th December 2012, 11:36
Well you'll have to try it while we're there gav coz I'll need it back to put on my car lol I'll dig out my bag of bits..I'm sure I've got a spare!!!

merc85
Friday 14th December 2012, 21:43
Well you'll have to try it while we're there gav coz I'll need it back to put on my car lol I'll dig out my bag of bits..I'm sure I've got a spare!!!

May not need to bud, Early days, but i think the Bitch is back ;)

V70 Graham
Friday 14th December 2012, 21:45

Tell us more, you found the problem Gav ?

The Flying Moose
Friday 14th December 2012, 21:46
Unfortunately Im working otherwise I would have popped over to say hello!

Speaking of which what on earth has happened to Andy and Jim? They have completely slipped off the radar?

merc85
Friday 14th December 2012, 22:14
Early Days Graham, i wired the Ecu pin, but forgot to revert back to using the other Cam Sensor, It would apear that this sensor is in better condition, she started very well from cold this morning, so i bought a pattern sensor (she didnt like it) as soon as i went back to the Bosch unit she was fine, took her for a driver tonight only runing a max Boost of 15psi because of all the engine work,

Didnt miss a beat, oil still nice and clean, also only runing 3 bar regulator as the uprated reg was faulty. Got 32mpg tonight didnt exceed 4,700rpm really enjoyed the drive.

Tomorrow morning hopefully she will start well again. :)

merc85
Friday 14th December 2012, 22:16
Unfortunately Im working otherwise I would have popped over to say hello!

Speaking of which what on earth has happened to Andy and Jim? They have completely slipped off the radar?

Andy and Jim are both very well, AndysR will hopefully be back on the forum in the new Year, hopefully with Jim also.

theflyingbrick
Saturday 15th December 2012, 00:08

thats brilliant news mate i bet your well chuffed :D

Kingsford G
Saturday 15th December 2012, 19:39
I sadly won`t make this one again as only coming back from Belgium on sunday,had to visit my cuz `cos he had a 3rd operation.

theflyingbrick
Saturday 15th December 2012, 22:58
its looking like im gonna have to bail on this once again!!! mines not ready (waiting for ecu) and after playing about with my dads car today it now wont start!! so im going footy in the morning in the wifes pug and ill be spending the afternoon trying to fix my dads car.....seeing as it was me that "apperently" broke it :(

V70 Graham
Sunday 16th December 2012, 11:07
I sadly won`t make this one again as only coming back from Belgium on sunday,had to visit my cuz `cos he had a 3rd operation.

its looking like im gonna have to bail on this once again!!! mines not ready (waiting for ecu) and after playing about with my dads car today it now wont start!! so im going footy in the morning in the wifes pug and ill be spending the afternoon trying to fix my dads car.....seeing as it was me that "apperently" broke it :(

If anyone does turn up.....don't forget the pics ;)

t5steve
Monday 17th December 2012, 21:46
didn't bother with pics..................only me merc and shreck turned up after all..................maybe next time