PDA

View Full Version : Wrap my mirror covers & spoiler in Grey to match my wheels or not on My Black V70R ??

Rudeyboy18
Friday 30th November 2012, 00:28
Just looking for some opinions......

I have a friends who does all my vehicle art work on my other cars. Im treating my R to wheel refurbs, and getting all the body work up to what it should be. Im also toying on the idea of Matching the colour of my R wheels onto my Mirror covers and spoiler. Grey or even a grey Carbon affect in which have seen on the the choices which almost matches the colour of the wheels. Its the 3M stuff , so top notch etc. I have gone for a stealthy look. Black car, black grill, black projectors, WILL be purchacing the Black rear light clusters on PFV. Windows are Tinted and I've Removed the mud guards, rear wiper, Volvo badge and will remove the roof rails too.

Whats your Thoughts People?? Also am going to paint my calipers soon too. So with the stealthness..... what colour should i go for to compliment the Black and grey???

Red , yellow or Black ?

kfc
Sunday 2nd December 2012, 16:08
As for the brakes, if your wanting a splash of colour red or yellow. Myself id go for black.