PDA

View Full Version : Shropshire/Mid-Wales Meet-up Two Henry's 9/12/2012

MoleT-5R
Thursday 15th November 2012, 22:59
Thought it's been a few weeks now and I should really get us all together again before the year runs out, so I thought we could meet at The Two Henry's Shrewsbury, as it's quite not to far to go for most of us and also welcome along any new members that may be interested in joining us. See you soon folks

MoleT-5R
Saturday 24th November 2012, 20:19
Thought I'd just bump this along, any more takers..?

Jamest5r
Saturday 24th November 2012, 20:22
Yeah maybe, the bitch needs a run out.

claymore
Saturday 24th November 2012, 20:26
Much to far for me ;)

LiamT4
Saturday 24th November 2012, 20:38
If i have any pennies, i'd like to come to this. Its a long way, but it looked like you lot had a good time last time.

PHIL V70R
Saturday 24th November 2012, 22:05
me to...nice run out 4 me chaps

ExternalError
Saturday 24th November 2012, 22:07
always up for a short hop up the road see you there

MoleT-5R
Saturday 24th November 2012, 23:29
Much to far for me ;)

lol...what it can't be more than 3 gallons to get it across town and back ??? I could bring a can if that helps..:crazy:

will be nice to see you mate

MoleT-5R
Saturday 24th November 2012, 23:43
Yeah maybe, the bitch needs a run out.

It may be one of two green bitches that weekend

If i have any pennies, i'd like to come to this. Its a long way, but it looked like you lot had a good time last time.

will be nice to see you if you can make it

me to...nice run out 4 me chaps

will be good to see you again, as last time was a little brief to say the least, hope the rest of your run out was good

always up for a short hop up the road see you there

hop over, you know we're always pleased to see you, should be a great afternoon

Volvostorm
Sunday 25th November 2012, 19:55
I'm sure I can make it! I'll ask my mate with his laser blue V70R to come too

MoleT-5R
Sunday 25th November 2012, 19:58
I'm sure I can make it! I'll ask my mate with his laser blue V70R to come too

Will be nice to see you again, bring you mate along so he can tease jayneybabe with the laser, she loves that colour

LiamT4
Monday 26th November 2012, 21:06
Seems this is nearer than i thought, only 90ish miles, so i will be coming to this as long as the weather is ok.

MoleT-5R
Saturday 1st December 2012, 10:40
Just thought I'd bump it up for a few more to see, as this meet doesn't seem to have made it on to the home page, meets and events,as all the others seem to have. Anyway all that aside, anyone else thinking of popping along, you are more than welcome.

Venue is :- http://www.eating-inn.co.uk/house/two-henrys-shrewsbury

Time 1.00 - 1.30ish, is about are normal arrival time ( as pault5estate and claymore have such a distance to travel, traffic can make them a few seconds late....lol )

Attending :-

1. Moleadrian and Jayneybabe
2. Jamest5r
3. Claymore (Much to far for me :wink: ....lol)
4. Phil V70R
5. ExternalError
6. Pault5estate
7. Liamt4
8. ?????

Jamest5r
Friday 7th December 2012, 18:37
It's my company do tomorrow night so i dont think i will be legal to make this Sunday lunchtime, sorry :)

MoleT-5R
Friday 7th December 2012, 23:32
It's my company do tomorrow night so i dont think i will be legal to make this Sunday lunchtime, sorry :)

and I was going to bring my green bitch to keep yours company, could get smithy to drive you over, he'll have to come along too then and you'll be able to have a hair of the dog with a bit to eat, what better way to get over a hangover .. volvo-style .....lol

ExternalError
Friday 7th December 2012, 23:38
if James is in Birmingham and not able to drive but still wanting to come i can pick him up if he trusts my driving that is

MoleT-5R
Friday 7th December 2012, 23:54
if James is in Birmingham and not able to drive but still wanting to come i can pick him up if he trusts my driving that is

Thats very nice of you to offer, he has no excuses now.....lol

ExternalError
Saturday 8th December 2012, 00:01
Thats very nice of you to offer, he has no excuses now.....lol

I wouldn't say that he followed me round the evo triangle

ExternalError
Sunday 9th December 2012, 00:31
Gonna have to cancel, snapped my card by acident and had to reorder a new one which means i'm living off the cash i have on me till i get a new card wednesday or thusday only have 30 quid to last till then luckily filled the tank up last week but means im having to cancel. Sorry

MoleT-5R
Sunday 9th December 2012, 01:08
Gonna have to cancel, snapped my card by acident and had to reorder a new one which means i'm living off the cash i have on me till i get a new card wednesday or thusday only have 30 quid to last till then luckily filled the tank up last week but means im having to cancel. Sorry

sorry to hear that, hope you manage to get by ok, till your new card arrives, we'll miss you, but it won't be to long till the next one, so we'll see you in the new year for sure, have a good christmas, mate

Jamest5r
Sunday 9th December 2012, 01:47
Im pi$$ed and staying in bed :)

LiamT4
Sunday 9th December 2012, 11:40
Well unfortunatly i won't be coming now either.

Central heating has packed up and as its supposed to be getting a bit chilly soon, i need to get it sorted asap.

claymore
Sunday 9th December 2012, 12:01
I won't be there until about 2:30.

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 00:04
Thanks to those of you who could make it, I know that it clashed with a few things for some of the others, but we've seen the year off now and we'll see you all in the New Year, Merry Christmas to all. :partysmil:partysmil:partysmil

V70 Graham
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 08:30
Did anyone get any pics ?

claymore
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 08:37
Did anyone get any pics ?
What, of 2 855's and an Iveco van.....lol

V70 Graham
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 08:49

I see your point !

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 17:48
We promise to get you some pic's next time Graham....honest

V70 Graham
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 19:00
We promise to get you some pic's next time Graham....honest

If one of your meet's falls on one of my weekends off, we may come up and take our own :P

Volvostorm
Tuesday 11th December 2012, 20:08

Its not a van, its a campervan! :P