PDA

View Full Version : so far so good, but still more to go on the v70 - looking for help here :)

v70tom
Wednesday 7th November 2012, 19:06
so far so good.
tanx for the help about lights, exhaust etc.

- now i am quiet happy sorting my lights out soon, - replacement from the states / projetor lights - hopefully in january,

- exhaust, not desided what to do, making my own, buying a standart ( and shut the missus up with being a loud car again lol ) or going for not doing it at all and wait untill it falls off. - ??? -

i have a big downturn on my v70,

when i bought the car the rear passenger door was dented. not bad but it looks like somebody kicked the door.
now i tryd to fix that, but - i removed the door cart and faced the electric window.
a big metall plate with loads of nuts around.
i opend all them and i could not get the f@@@@ part out.

can anyone tell me how to do this easy, without breaking anything or maybe have a none working rear window at the end.

dont give me wrong it dont look to bad as the car is black, but every time i polish it i get angry of this XXXXXX one and can not get rid off. :(

t5steve
Wednesday 7th November 2012, 20:44
after undoing all the bolts.............move the window down untill you can see the lower edge ................at each end there is a plastic circular runner with a clip round it.................remove clip................pop the circular runners off the knuckles ..................you should now be able to withdraw the motor etc..............this should become clearer as you do the job.............................hope this helps

v70tom
Wednesday 7th November 2012, 21:10
thanks. ill try this next weekend.
plan was for saturday, but the " better " half booked me, the v70 and the trailer to her sis for tip runs. yuk

could do the car instead and ven wash and polish. lol