PDA

View Full Version : whens the next southern softies meet??

teddy241091
Monday 29th October 2012, 22:30
was just wondering when the next southern softies meet might be as will be back on the road by then an would like to go as will be first one

M-R-P
Monday 29th October 2012, 22:34
Funny you should say that...click here (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?47155-Southern-Softies-Meet-11th-November)

teddy241091
Monday 29th October 2012, 22:50
Lol whats chances as i post this you post next meet lol an should defo b there just gota get funds together an make sure i pass my test again this thursday

M-R-P
Monday 29th October 2012, 22:57
Lol whats chances as i post this you post next meet lol an should defo b there just gota get funds together an make sure i pass my test again this thursday

Lol, you'll be fine mate - I passed my test 1st time because I HAD to - the wife was due to drop a month after my test lol!

Now YOU have to - cos I'm gonna go find you if you don't!

LMFAO!

Seriously though,

It's a real friendly meet, spanning at least 3 forums and if there's any problems with your car, there's loads of people willing to take a look (rip your car apart).

Good luck mate ;)

teddy241091
Monday 29th October 2012, 23:46
alredy passed once an same mate i passed march 2011 an mrs had our daughter in july 2011 lol an then my insurence screwed me over in may this year an got done for no insurence so £200 an 6 points an because 6 points within 1st 2 years the new drivers act lost me licence an my insurence would take responsibilty so... an theres a 2 month waiting list on practicle test so mines thursday 1st november an on a provisional my insurence is £203 a month as it is lol an wouldnt b hard to find me you seen the colour of my v40 lol autum gold with 18's stands out alot an yh sounds great once i know 100% im comeing will ask any one else thats going see if they got a tow bar an phase 1 smoked indicators an aftermarket grill for sale as thats what im looking for at the moment an you know any1 else comeing from cornwall direction?

M-R-P
Monday 29th October 2012, 23:52
Cherry and Harvey live down your way.
I may have the grille you're looking for soon ;)

M-R-P
Monday 29th October 2012, 23:54
EDIT I'll have it tomorrow (hopefully) check this (http://vehicles.pickapart.uk.com/breaking-vehicles/vehicle-details/volvo/s40/petrol/manual/47679) out ;)

Click the red bit :)

If you want it, I'll go get it tomorrow, providing it's there.

teddy241091
Tuesday 30th October 2012, 00:02
how much do you reckon the scrappy will charge for it? an do the phase 2 grills fit the phase 1 bonnets ? an just from looking am i right in sayin the phase 2 indicators have longer sides than phase 1? as ive just changed from single bulb phase 1 headlights to smoked 2 bulb phase 2 headlights an want the smoked indicators to match

M-R-P
Tuesday 30th October 2012, 00:06
If it fits, the grille is yours for £35, no idea about the indicators and lights.
I'll be grabbing the grille any way as I know sombody will want it so you won't lose-out. You'll get first dibs, I'll fit it for you on the 11th. (providing it fits of course)

teddy241091
Tuesday 30th October 2012, 00:25
every time i go to remove a grill all the plastic bits that hold the nuts for the grill always break happend twice to me now lol an will have a look into see if grills are same an scrap yard about 20miles from me is stupidly cheap i meen £17 for 2 phase 2 v40 headligths which go for £40 each on ebay an t4 spoiler an 206 door latch an few small bits an then £15 for K&N ram air filter v40 boot tray an metal optional extra dog gaurd an 3 mk3 mondeo seat belts an 2 calipers an 2 disks