PDA

View Full Version : T5 Meet on Saturday...West Midlands

The Flying Banana
Thursday 29th September 2005, 22:53
To all who can ... where is the best place to meet from around Halesowen? MartinR, VikingT5, Justin, you still on to meet up.....McDs or motorway ?

Look forward to seeing you all

Scott

Vikingxl
Friday 30th September 2005, 07:47
Im still up for it and will be meeting you from the airport will try and phone justin later on and see whats happening.

Vikingxl
Friday 30th September 2005, 09:05
I am picking the flying banana up from the airport at about 9 and then heading into Halesowen so does anybody have a plan or any ideas as im too tired to think at the moment

Martinr
Friday 30th September 2005, 13:01
I have received a recommendation for the Pump House cafe. This is by the Chemix tyres outlet on Bromsgrove Street Halesowen. Bottom of Mucklows Hill turn left on the left. Easy to get to for me, close to home for Viking and Justin as well. OK?

Time?

Martinr
Friday 30th September 2005, 14:29
Right then.

Rule number one don't take directions from someone who doesn't know left from right!!!

This place is by GT Tints, (where you had your car done Rich), on the Hallas trading estate. Bottom of Mucklows Hill turn RIGHT and I think it is first on the right. (opposite the Furnace pub).

Vikingxl
Friday 30th September 2005, 17:43
Sounds familiar will give you a ring en route from the airport Martin

Vikingxl
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:13
Anyone else joining us?

C70T5
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:14
Darn it I'm car less and cant get there....

Unless Wobbly's going and fancies a passenger?

scooby555
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:21
i live in oldbury and work in halesowen nice to see some owners round this way. i pick my t5 up sat. will have to pop along next time

C70T5
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:26
Darn it I'm car less and cant get there....

Unless Wobbly's going and fancies a passenger?

Vikingt5 to the rescue, see you guys there!

Vikingxl
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:28
i live in oldbury and work in halesowen nice to see some owners round this way. i pick my t5 up sat. will have to pop along next time
I'm sure you will be welcome without the T5 mate we dont bite you know

Justin
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:55
Ok i know where the cafe is :)

Viking give me a ring when you are 10 mins away, not before 9.30 please as i have taken the morning off and NEED a lie in ;)

See y'all tomorrow :)

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 1st October 2005, 00:28
Wish I was coming - I love bacon butties first thing on a Sat. Sadly I am away helping to inspect a V70R for mr. cardwell. Enjoy.

Andrew
Saturday 1st October 2005, 00:34
Wish I was coming - I love bacon butties first thing on a Sat. Sadly I am away helping to inspect a V70R for mr. cardwell. Enjoy.

Not to worry after said inspection I'll buy you lunch ;P

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 1st October 2005, 00:41
Hey, do you here me complainin'!?? I am always happy to help. Route is planned, overalls are packed - tank is full and I am rareing to go!

C70T5
Saturday 1st October 2005, 13:34
Nice to see you guys! Big thanks again to Viking your a true star.

Vikingxl
Saturday 1st October 2005, 17:53
Was great to see everybody as well as a new face The Flying Banana hope the new motor went well for you and that you had a good trip back now all you need is that remap and you will be a happy man.

Vikingxl
Saturday 1st October 2005, 18:31
Got a text from The Flying Banana at half five to say he was home so looks like you made good time mate and the car must be a good one hope to see you soon and thanks for the breakfast.

Justin
Saturday 1st October 2005, 18:52
Glad your back ok, cheers for the brekkie :)

Nice to meet ya