PDA

View Full Version : Where my keys???

Tuttah
Thursday 4th October 2012, 18:31
Hi Chaps,
I only have one key for my 2005 S60 so was just wondering if anyone knows where or if there is a company that can cut and program a spare key (Fob) for my car. I really don't want to use the stealers as they are charging an arm and a leg for a spare set. Or do I have to bite the bullet and pay the full wack to the dealers???
I am based in birmingham, but don't mind travelling if there is a company who can sort this.
Thanks

T5frankie
Thursday 4th October 2012, 18:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT--h2GjaAU

Jamest5r
Thursday 4th October 2012, 18:55
Hi Chaps,
I only have one key for my 2005 S60 so was just wondering if anyone knows where or if there is a company that can cut and program a spare key (Fob) for my car. I really don't want to use the stealers as they are charging an arm and a leg for a spare set. Or do I have to bite the bullet and pay the full wack to the dealers???
I am based in birmingham, but don't mind travelling if there is a company who can sort this.
Thanks

If you cant get one and have got to go to the Dealers let me know as i get trade in there (Paul Rigby??) only 10 or 15% but better than nothing.

Harvey
Thursday 4th October 2012, 21:22
Yep it's a volvo main dealer only to program a key to a car,don't try to get one off the bay as all it be good for is a paperweight as you also need the two codes that come with a new key to program to your car.
I got a key done for my motor a s60 it's a 5 button remote flip key cost me just over £200.

LeeT5
Friday 5th October 2012, 09:58
As Harvey says mate, Main dealer only.